BIlls hosting penny!!!

1 minute ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Mccoys replacment, when he is included in a trade to move up...

If they can sell anyone on that we should put a statue of them out front NOW! Rebuilding teams don’t need old, expensive RB’s. Maybe Irsay is having a “bad day”? 

I keep hearing about Penny. How high is he projected to go? 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

If they can sell anyone on that we should put a statue of them out front NOW! Rebuilding teams don’t need old, expensive RB’s. Maybe Irsay is having a “bad day”? 

I keep hearing about Penny. How high is he projected to go? 

Haha. If the Giants truly want to make one last run with Eli, they can potentially have McCoy, plus the picks we give. Thats a lot of peices for a last run. Plus Zay through a party at SEAR (owned by Terrence McGee, FJax and Moorman) a couple weeks back, and McCoy was saying he wanted to play for the Giants (supposedly).

I think Penny is a 2nd-3rd rd guy

2 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I'm starting to be more receptive to standing pat and keeping our picks in the first three rounds. A lot of talent can be added to the roster, including a quality qb prospect. There is a chance that Mayfield might slide. I'm hoping that Beane is flexible regarding his preference for a prototypical sized qb. 

I was going to give you a hard time and call you a hypocrite but I confess I am becoming more receptive too!! Ha ha, I never thought it would happen. The price is absurd. I’m still fine trading up but would understand if they didn’t. 

I will throw out an alternative option just for fun:

12 - Roquan Smith

22 & 121 trade down with Pittsburgh picking up their 3rd, Martavus Bryant and a 2019 1st

53 - Harrison Phillips

56 - Rashaad Penny

65 - Tyrell Crosby 

92 - Darius Leonard

97 - Luke Falk

166 - Antonio Calloway

187 - Brian Allen

So, to recap the Bills would add:

2019 1st 

QB: Falk

RB: Penny

OL: Crosby and Allen

WR: Bryant and Calloway

DT: Phillips

LB: Roquan and Leonard

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I was going to give you a hard time and call you a hypocrite but I confess I am becoming more receptive too!! Ha ha, I never thought it would happen. The price is absurd. I’m still fine trading up but would understand if they didn’t. 

12 - Roquan Smith

22 & 121 trade down with Pittsburgh picking up their 3rd, Martavus Bryant and a 2019 1st

53 - Harrison Phillips

56 - Rashaad Penny

65 - Tyrell Crosby 

92 - Darius Leonard

97 - Luke Falk

166 - Antonio Calloway

187 - Brian Allen

2019 1st 

I generally like the idea of trading down....but the idea of NOT getting one of the top QB’s does sting a bit. An extra first always helps the pain. 

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

12 - Roquan Smith

53 - Harrison Phillips

56 - Rashaad Penny

65 - Tyrell Crosby 

92 - Darius Leonard

97 - Luke Falk

166 - Antonio Calloway

187 - Brian Allen

2019 1st 

Thats crazy!

and I like it

13 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Haha. If the Giants truly want to make one last run with Eli, they can potentially have McCoy, plus the picks we give. Thats a lot of peices for a last run. Plus Zay through a party at SEAR (owned by Terrence McGee, FJax and Moorman) a couple weeks back, and McCoy was saying he wanted to play for the Giants (supposedly).

I think Penny is a 2nd-3rd rd guy

They can draft Barkley if they want to have a run at it. solid pick

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

12 - Roquan Smith

53 - Harrison Phillips

56 - Rashaad Penny

65 - Tyrell Crosby 

92 - Darius Leonard

97 - Luke Falk

166 - Antonio Calloway

187 - Brian Allen

2019 1st 

I don't like trading off for next year's first. The question I have regarding Falk is does he have a strong enough arm to make him a credible prospect? I wouldn't mind adding Bryant to a weak receiving corps but is he too undependable regarding his off-field habits? In general I like the infusion of talent to the roster. 

My ideal situation is that a qb such as Mayfield slides and we select him with our first pick and then select from our honey pot of picks. I have no problem maneuvering up and down to select more players or get another player in a trade.

The irony is that the rebuilding Bills played beyond their talent level last year. That hurt us from a draft standpoint. It also demonstrated that in this embryonic stage of rebuilding that McDermott's vision on the type of players he wants on his roster works. 

• Like (+1) 1

Why does everyone want a RB so bad?

I for sure get that McCoy is turning 30 and Ivory is old as well.

But this team has so many holes on this team and they don't need to address RB this year.

QB, 2 o lineman, 2 linebackers, WR are way bigger priorities for this team.

I would wait one more year and then address the RB position

4 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I don't like trading off for next year's first. The question I have regarding Falk is does he have a strong enough arm to make him a credible prospect? I wouldn't mind adding Bryant to a weak receiving corps but is he too undependable regarding his off-field habits? In general I like the infusion of talent to the roster. 

My ideal situation is that a qb such as Mayfield slides and we select him with our first pick and then select from our honey pot of picks. I have no problem maneuvering up and down to select more players or get another player in a trade.

The irony is that the rebuilding Bills played beyond their talent level last year. That hurt us from a draft standpoint. It also demonstrated that in this embryonic stage of rebuilding that McDermott's vision on the type of players he wants on his roster works. 

Yeah, if Baker slips he’s the guy. I was operating under the assumption that 4-5 QBs are gone.