BIlls hosting penny!!!

Isn't there some good player with the last name James in the draft? I would love to finally be able to get a player's jersey with my first name on the back (my wife is Kelly, so naturally she has a #12). 

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

Isn't there some good player with the last name James in the draft? I would love to finally be able to get a player's jersey with my first name on the back (my wife is Kelly, so naturally she has a #12). 

See if someone has a Robert James jersey laying around. He was a great CB for the bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

See if someone has a Robert James jersey laying around. He was a great CB for the bills.

I will look into that! I thought I had searched the entire history of Bills rosters for someone with the last name James, but obviously I didn't look hard enough. THanks!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

The draft is deep at RB, LB, interior OL, and DT.  I hope we draft at least 1 of each position

Matches up well with our needs.  Really hope we can keep most of our picks and bulk up on the lines and at LB.  But ill flush all that down the toilet for a QB.

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They certainly like him. They have talked with him a few times now.

I'm starting to be more receptive to standing pat and keeping our picks in the first three rounds. A lot of talent can be added to the roster, including a quality qb prospect. There is a chance that Mayfield might slide. I'm hoping that Beane is flexible regarding his preference for a prototypical sized qb. 

• Like (+1) 4