Breaking: no charges against Zay

7 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Not a surprise. It’s usually not illegal to make a complete fool of yourself. 

No, but it is illegal to run around naked in public, smash a property's windows, and smear your blood all over the hall.

He did a lot more than just make a fool of himself. 

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Must be nice to be a spoiled football player.

Bill or not, whatever caused it, it's ridiculous he's not getting charged with anything.

Well, honestly, they brought initial felony charges against him for $400 in damages. First of all, anything less than $500-$1000 in damages is a misdemeanor in most states.not sure about Cali, but still. He got a slap on the wrist, and hopefully it reinvigorated his hands?that said, he likely paid immediate restitution a.nd promised some community services. As should be the case for a first time offender for a quality young man. Hope he gets it together this year!

No, but it is illegal to run around naked in public, smash a property's windows, and smear your blood all over the hall.

Well, he wasn’t exactly in public. All we saw was him walk in front of a camera naked and swearing. Who’s blood was that and how was it connected to Zay? Who broke that window and why? I’m fairly certain no one is willing to talk in this situation. There’s basically no case. 

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe just maybe he is paying to fix the window and whatever it cost to clean up the blood. After watching that video a couple times yesterday, I don't think he was fighting with his brother. I think his brother was trying to keep him safe. His brother at one point clearly said "Do you want to talk to Dad?".