Baker Mayfield

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

first post, interesting.  Baker is that you?  big fan of your crotch grab.  if you do that to Tom Brady they will build a statue of you in front of New Era Field

...more curious to know what,  how or if McBeane has the SAME TBD infatuation with Mayfield as a fit with what McD/McDaboll have planned for this offensive scheme and more importantly WHY?........

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

first post, interesting.  Baker is that you?  big fan of your crotch grab.  if you do that to Tom Brady they will build a statue of you in front of New Era Field

That was good !!! But on the serious note I really like Mayfield a lot ( I know I already said like million times ) IMHO I believe as well that he is the QB in this draft , he’s the only one that I would move up to 2 for 

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

That was good !!! But on the serious note I really like Mayfield a lot ( I know I already said like million times ) IMHO I believe as well that he is the QB in this draft , he’s the only one that I would move up to 2 for 

That would be like one time for every Mayfield thread on the board, if I'm not mistaken...

OP, FYI the search function is your friend.  How about you research that a little and use it next time?  ...oh, and welcome to the board.

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Dabills585 said:

I have done a lot of research on these top 4 qb’s in this draft and have come to a strong conclusion that Baker will be the best for years to come. He can make every single throw on the field, has a huge arm, has a huge football IQ, and has a killer instinct that I don’t think any of the other guys even comes close to having. Think about the best qbs in this league (Brady, Rodgers, Breese...)... they all are the most competitive guys on the field every Sunday. Mark my words, this guy will be good for a very long time and I am praying that he’s doing it in Buffalo. 

I think we we can get him at 4 if we trade both 1st round picks to Cleveland and maybe one second and next years second. They absolutely have to get their guy this year and I think Baker is the guy. What do you guys think??

I'm in...really like Baker Mayfield....he would be my choice

I may have found a post Chuck Wagon will finally agree with me on, as I too am now on the Mayfield train.  I initially had issues with his personality, but after watching tons of interviews with him, I am on board.  He is THE perfect QB for the Bills.  Now, I just hope we can get him.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

If he was really Baker Mayfield disguising himself as a first time Bills poster he would have said, “Baker Mayfield is head and shoulders above those others. The Bills should trade up the number one slot.” Baker would not settle to be the 2nd or 3rd qb drafted. He wants to be the number 1 guy picked in the draft.