Mandela Effect

100DollarBills

Wanted to see if anybody here believes in parallel universes or living in a simulated universe. Could the "Mandela Effect" be glitches in the matrix? Recently I have been having so called "false memories" that many people swear happened but have changed. There are hundreds or even thousands of small time line changes people are collectively remembering. Thoughts? 

Edited by 100DollarBills
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Wanted to see if anybody here believes in parallel universes or living in a simulated universe. Could the "Mandela Effect" be glitches in the matrix? Recently I have been having so called "false memories" that many people swear happened but have changed. There are hundreds or even thousands of small time line changes people are collectively remembering. Thoughts? 

did you just watch the crazy/stupid  Alternate Truth / Fake News episode of the X-Files???   

22 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

did you just watch the crazy/stupid  Alternate Truth / Fake News episode of the X-Files???   

No, I've been having very lucid childhood memory dreams over the last few years and I'm a heavy philosophical thinker and have a very good memory. There are some things that have me shook for sure. I don't do drugs and have been checked out by a psychiatrist. Something's are just paranormal and are difficult to explain. There are tons of people remembering things differently over the last few years, and I'm a young 28. 

Example of some small things that have me shook. I was OBSESSED with peanut butter and Kit-Kats as a kid, and I vividly remember a brand called Jiffy peanut butter, it was never called that apparently , it's called Jif. I also have family from Italy, and vividly remember the geographic location of Silicy being quite different from today's location, Silicy use to be much further away from southern Italy than is portrayed today. Just weird stuff. I'd like to chalk this up to the mind being fallible, but I'd bet my house mortgage on it. 

Edited by 100DollarBills

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Remote Viewing   or   Mandela Effect 

Image result for jiffy peanut butter   Image result for Jiffy Peanut Butter   Image result for Peanut Butter Jiffy Mandela

Yeah, I'm good 

Nope, just because they could be confused for each other doesn't mean anything. I'd bet my house on there being a Jiffy peanut butter just like there was a hyphen between kit-kat. Also since when did the moon have 6 manned landings? It was always 1 and only 1?? 

Edited by 100DollarBills

Just now, 100DollarBills said:

Nope, just because they could be confused for each other doesn't mean anything. I'd bet my house on there being a Jiffy peanut butter just like there was a hyphen between kit-kat. Also since when did the moon have 6 maned landings? It was always 1 and only 1?? 

Did you see the  images I posted ??

read the last one .....  carefully 

when I said 

Yeah, I'm good 

I meant I found that stuff in less than 30 seconds 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Nope, just because they could be confused for each other doesn't mean anything. I'd bet my house on there being a Jiffy peanut butter just like there was a hyphen between kit-kat. Also since when did the moon have 6 manned landings? It was always 1 and only 1?? 

I always knew there were several moon landings, learned that pretty early on in school.  Apollo 13 was supposed to be one too, before they had the explosion. 

The Jif/Jiffy thing is pretty easy to explain, as far as these things go.  Jiffy is a corn muffin mix, there were commercials for it and everything and it's another thing lots of people probably saw in the pantry as a kid, right next to Jif.  Memories are funny like that.

• Like (+1) 2

Berenstein and Berenstain Bears is one that many people fall into.  I have the books saved from when I was a kid and reviewed them (prob 30-40 of them) and they all say Berenstain.

This link gets into what OP is talking about.

I like weed just as much as the next guy but this is some serious put the pipe down stuff :lol:

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

image.jpeg.7516914cd40704faf808467e083a13c0.jpeg

are you catching on yet?  

Nothing I say on here is going to convince those otherwise. Just like the hyphen being in kit-kat. There are many more that people swear are different, but to each their own. 

2 minutes ago, section122 said:

Berenstein and Berenstain Bears is one that many people fall into.  I have the books saved from when I was a kid and reviewed them (prob 30-40 of them) and they all say Berenstain.

This link gets into what OP is talking about.

I like weed just as much as the next guy but this is some serious put the pipe down stuff :lol:

There are a lot of physicist who pretty much believe we are living in a simulation, and people experiencing "false memories" fits in like a glove. 

32 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

No, I've been having very lucid childhood memory dreams over the last few years and I'm a heavy philosophical thinker and have a very good memory. There are some things that have me shook for sure. I don't do drugs and have been checked out by a psychiatrist. Something's are just paranormal and are difficult to explain. There are tons of people remembering things differently over the last few years, and I'm a young 28. 

Example of some small things that have me shook. I was OBSESSED with peanut butter and Kit-Kats as a kid, and I vividly remember a brand called Jiffy peanut butter, it was never called that apparently , it's called Jif. I also have family from Italy, and vividly remember the geographic location of Silicy being quite different from today's location, Silicy use to be much further away from southern Italy than is portrayed today. Just weird stuff. I'd like to chalk this up to the mind being fallible, but I'd bet my house mortgage on it. 

There's your problem.

Now you now how oral sagas got started.

Purple monkey dishwasher!

Anyway... Choosy /devs choose .gif!

1 minute ago, 100DollarBills said:

Nothing I say on here is going to convince those otherwise. Just like the hyphen being in kit-kat. There are many more that people swear are different, but to each their own. 

From the company themselves...

It is faulty memory that's it.  

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

There's your problem.

Its gif like gift! :ph34r::nana:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, section122 said:

From the company themselves...

It is faulty memory that's it.  

Its gif like gift! :ph34r::nana:

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

There's your problem.

Oral sagas or not, there are thousands of people who remember differently, people who would run through a wall because they remember it so well. I just don't get it anymore, many people are so confused. 

Just now, 100DollarBills said:

Oral sagas or not, there are thousands of people who remember differently, people who would run through a wall because they remember it so well. I just don't get it anymore, many people are so confused. 

Internet and gratuitous time on hands ain't helping.

Just hope the Mexicans don't run through any wall. <_<

Hallucinogens will do that to people

The subconsciousness  mind is a crazy thing.  

http://mandelaeffect.com/x-files-episode/  

Free Mandela Effect Iron-on

InstantRealityShift-Iron-On.jpg

So do you have any ME's or you think it's lunatic talk? 

I do.  I chalk it up to being dumb and doing too much Ketamine.  The Berenstain bears one is the one that hit me hardest.  I loved those damn bears and could have sworn it was Berenstein.  Chalk that one up to having a limited understanding of how surnames aren't always spelled like they sound when I was 4.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.