Deonte Thompson signs with Cowboys

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

There's a chance they don't. FA's are signing now. Bird in the hand.

Tell me something who the f@&$ is Mahomes and what has he done so far ???

i would much rather have ANY of the 4 QB’s in this draft , I would rather have  D Watson then Mahomes , 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Yeah I thought his hands were clutch at crucial times...well worth 3 million in my opinion.

I suppose they do have the cowgirls as a bonus.

My memory is a little foggy and its been a few months, but didn't he drop a pass or two in the playoff game (I love saying that)?

Just checked. Sure enough.

The Bills could have run out the clock on the second quarter — or even put together a drive to close out the half with some points — but Deonte Thompson’s drop would prove costly.

theres a video here: https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/1/7/16841462/bills-jaguars-2018-live-scores-results-highlights-nfl-playoffs

Coach McDermott is dumping the goats from the playoff game.  First Dennison (stupid goal line play call) Then Hotrod.  Now Thompson.  Will Nasty Nate be next?

3 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Actually, I'm changing my take.  Now I'm claiming your reading comprehension sucks.   This thread is all the proof I need.

Isn't that special ...

Edited by reddogblitz

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Our QB sucks? That's original.

We have NO QB. Only team in the league with no starter on the roster during FA. For fans, it can feel somewhat better than having a starter QB that you know who he is and it’s not good enough. That’s depressing. We live in a world of hope. Maybe we will draft our QB of the future bext month. Maybe a backup qB with a tiny sample of film will turn out to be good.

For a WR looking to capitalize in FA, it’s more a world of uncertainty than a world of hope. They have no idea who will be throwing to them this season if they sign with the Bills. That’s not a good recipe for signing any decent WR.

• Like (+1) 2

If you've never been to AT&T Stadium (Cowboy's Stadium) you need to go.  It is spectacular.  If you contrast that with New Era Field  its like comparing an MRE to a four course meal at a great restaurant. 

Playing in a dome versus the elements in Buffalo might help pad your stats a bit.  Next contract might have a bit more money.

Quarterback play... Dak Prescott vs ??? 

No state income taxes in Texas vs New York with some of the highest taxes in the country. 

Two prime time games a year for Dallas versus a clunker Thursday night game for the Bills.

If I had no ties to Buffalo, I'd go to Dallas too....

Edited by Inigo Montoya