Deonte Thompson signs with Cowboys

He’s certainly replaceable but his role on the team was more than the stat sheet. He made clutch catches and was the only one who showed legit ability to separate downfield with speed. I absolutely predict they are drafting a guy for that role like Dante Pettis or DJ Chark but the draft situation is fluid and it’s a glaring hole right how.

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

My guess is that both teams were offering a 1-yr deal and even if the Bills matched that or offered a bit more, he will be a FA again next year and there is simply more opportunity for him to get a bigger deal next year after playing in Dallas due to the difference in QB situations. 

I’ve said it over and over that the Bills will not be able to sign a decent WR in FA without a QB. Unless they massively overpay. No agent will recommend their client come to this offense at this point in time. That is why the KB trade was so critical and the Zay situation is so brutal. They will need to acquire this position through trade and draft until a QB who throws the ball is in place.

Trade for Dez. Complete the circle!

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I also think this is a decent option 

Decent is right. I'd like Allen Hurns. Meredith is a good player. Snead is really nothing special. Small, not really fast. I think a product of playing with Brees. Meredith put up numbers playing with no one at quarterback. 

I don't think that Daboll is really going to feature WRs too much, but that's my opinion. I think we will see a lot of two tight end sets. 

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Decent is right. I'd like Allen Hurns. Meredith is a good player. Snead is really nothing special. Small, not really fast. I think a product of playing with Brees. Meredith put up numbers playing with no one at quarterback. 

I don't think that Daboll is really going to feature WRs too much, but that's my opinion. I think we will see a lot of two tight end sets. 

That’s why I like Meredith. My boss is a Bears fan and says no way they let him go, they have tons of $$ and will match anything. 

• Like (+1) 1