I've discussed it before.....kind of long

53 minutes ago, COLDFRONT said:

After watching for a week since my last post, I've come to realize what we need to do. This is all about even if Cleveland were to even fathom doing the deal. I see we have only 2 scenarios and not trying to be obvious.

1) we stay put at 12 and 22 in first rd and don't trade up. Grab Rudolph or Jackson at 12 and fill in needs with rest of picks.....obviously.

2) what would it take to move up to 1 and 4 with Cleveland (again assuming they would even do it)?

Would it take 1st 4 picks this year and a first next year? We just sacrifice this years draft to grab Barkeley and 1 of top 4 qbs and be set for another 10 years if they pan out. Keep in mind if we don't like any qbs in rd 1 next year then this is justified. Let McCarron play and see what we have in him. We are also projected to have around 80 million next year in cap room to fill in needs and next year's draft as well. 

Call me crazy or respond with some intelligent reasoning. Add some other scenarios to number 2 as well. It's time we do something extreme at this point to get back to being an annual contender.....thoughts

if we are going to draft Sanquan maybe we can keep next years first and instead trade them Ivory

1 hour ago, COLDFRONT said:

After watching for a week since my last post, I've come to realize what we need to do. This is all about even if Cleveland were to even fathom doing the deal. I see we have only 2 scenarios and not trying to be obvious.

1) we stay put at 12 and 22 in first rd and don't trade up. Grab Rudolph or Jackson at 12 and fill in needs with rest of picks.....obviously.

2) what would it take to move up to 1 and 4 with Cleveland (again assuming they would even do it)?

Would it take 1st 4 picks this year and a first next year? We just sacrifice this years draft to grab Barkeley and 1 of top 4 qbs and be set for another 10 years if they pan out. Keep in mind if we don't like any qbs in rd 1 next year then this is justified. Let McCarron play and see what we have in him. We are also projected to have around 80 million next year in cap room to fill in needs and next year's draft as well. 

Call me crazy or respond with some intelligent reasoning. Add some other scenarios to number 2 as well. It's time we do something extreme at this point to get back to being an annual contender.....thoughts

Sorry i cannot support any trade up discussion that includes taking a RB