McCarron's Scar

2 hours ago, Tyrod's friend said:

If you want to use the NFL ranking? I think it's roughly on par with Mason Rudolph, not quite "The Savior" Josh Rosen. A 5.7 generally is good enough to land a QB in the late second round. 

And didnt answer question. But good try

They mentioned this incident in the lead up to one of Alabama's national championship games. They mentioned that because of his time in the hospital, visiting kids in the hospital was important to AJ McCarron. They went on to tell the story of McCarron befriending a young girl who was battling cancer on a trip that the Crimson Tide team took to a children's hospital shortly before the title game. She gave AJ a wristband that her family had had made with the saying "just trust" on it. He told the girl that he was going to wear the wristband during the game. True to his word, you could see that he had it on during the game. I've always respected and thought highly of AJ McCarron since seeing that story.

10 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

He is a BU QB. Ceiling is Matt Moore (and that is fine). 

He couldnt even every beat out Andy Dalton (lol) and had absolutely zero market in UFA 

And Brady had to wait until the sixth round.  The odds say that you are right.  But you never know.  It would be great if he turned out to be the best free agent signing of 2018 wouldn't it.

10 hours ago, Batman1876 said:

I'm sold, lets try out all the bag boys at Wegmans one of them is bound to be the next Kurt Warner.

I tried that once they asked me not to come back.

10 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

is it me, or does tyords friend have a thing for middle of the road former backup qbs?

He is Tyrod's friend.

10 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Sure Jamarcus Russell

matt Flynn

Drew Brees

Bortles

Blaine Gabbert

Alex Smith

want me to keep going

So as i said happens all over the league

So Rivers is better than Brees and Kap was better than Alex Smith.

Even better Flutie was better than Brees

Edited by formerlyofCtown