McCarron's Scar

Just now, Putin said:

Point being I hope we stay away from him , to be honest with you I wouldn’t even spend our 22nd pick on him , I would love for the Jets to take him , and have Mayfield fall to us trade up or what ever which way it may happen 

there is a higher liklihood that Mayfield will bust for being too short than if Rosen busts from injuries.  what QB's have been really good but didn't work out because of injuries?  not many

also, congratulations on winning the Russian election.  i hope you don't execute your opponent

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

i'll go out on a limb here and say this will have no impact on whether or not he is a good QB

Drew Brees has a face scar from a birthmark removal.

The determination to live with that scar is obviously what pushed him to the top of the QB heap.

AJ obviously will use that scar on his face to the same effect.

Obviously.

It's obvious.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

Drew Brees has a face scar from a birthmark removal.

The determination to live with that scar is obviously what pushed him to the top of the QB heap.

AJ obviously will use that scar on his face to the same effect.

Obviously.

It's obvious.

I have a scar on my hand because I got drunk and got locked out of my house and tried to break in through the window and it broke and a piece of glass fell on my hand.  i wrapped my shirt around it and passed out.  luckily i didn't die but because of that i am now an amazing person.  look at how many likes I have on the Bills message board!

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

I have a scar on my hand because I got drunk and got locked out of my house and tried to break in through the window and it broke and a piece of glass fell on my hand.  i wrapped my shirt around it and passed out.  luckily i didn't die but because of that i am now an amazing person.  look at how many likes I have on the Bills message board!

Next time bring your key. 

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

No, but if you maim yourself and get a puppy dog it might increase your chances of getting laid.

how about i meet you in the middle...i can give myself a massive bruise, and parade my 7 year old lab around.  where will that get me?

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What about that lame wrist tattoo or the ridiculous chest piece?

Lol! Wait until 4merper4mer gets on his case for being a glove wearing Nancy. Or is it Mary?

Edited by K-9

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

there is a higher liklihood that Mayfield will bust for being too short than if Rosen busts from injuries.  what QB's have been really good but didn't work out because of injuries?  not many

also, congratulations on winning the Russian election.  i hope you don't execute your opponent

Thank you ! Trump already called me yesterday to congratulate me , and BTW his good buddy R Craft can cry all he wants but he’s not getting that SB ring back , 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

See!!

That scar is why you have those likes.

Obv.

You would make a great NFL QB also.

Obv.

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, teef said:

how about i meet you in the middle...i can give myself a massive bruise, and parade my 7 year old lab around.  where will that get me?

7 year old lab x massive bruise x unknown factor carry the 2 and your looking at a decent looking stripper that is missing a toe with a eye patch.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So AJ McCarron fans 

where would the 5th rounder rank in This years draft. 

If you want to use the NFL ranking? I think it's roughly on par with Mason Rudolph, not quite "The Savior" Josh Rosen. A 5.7 generally is good enough to land a QB in the late second round. 

3 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

You may have noticed the scar on McCarron's head. The left side of his face was caved in in a childhood accident.

He's a tough SOB and a fighter. No guarantee of his success here. but you have to love his spirit.

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/Tide-QB-Survived-Scary-Childhood-Accident-104863656

In the interest of fairness and due diligence I think we should probably get comparable data for Mrs. McCarron...you know, research.  

Drew Brees: "In some ways, I guess you could say it (his birthmark) was a character builder that helped me develop an inner toughness and an ability to shake off jabs and criticism. Not a bad trait to have as a quarter¬back in the NFL—or in any job, for that matter. A Lineage of Competition."