Taylor's Legacy

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Shady sucked his first year here. Consistently bouncing to the outside for losses instead of hitting the designed hole was infuriating to watch. 

TT was pretty solid when put in a system that took advantage of his strengths. Independent of Shady.

Shady played hurt his whole first year here and he sucked so bad he averaged 4.4 ypc 

he wasn't typical shady but he hardly sucked 

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Shady sucked his first year here. Consistently bouncing to the outside for losses instead of hitting the designed hole was infuriating to watch. 

TT was pretty solid when put in a system that took advantage of his strengths. Independent of Shady.

Yeah 1200 yards in 12 games blows......

• Haha (+1) 1

Primary Roles 

Players job: Give it your all on the field, be a good teammate, be a positive member in the community

Coaches job: Prepare the team to succeed, develop players to reach potential, make player, strategy and game decisions.

Front office job: Set the roster including selection of players and contracts. Assessing teams needs and short term and long team strategy of roster.

Why do people express hate and blame on Taylor. He did his job. You could argue the coaches did not always put him in the best position to succeed, The front office did not provide the best roster. Or the front office and coaches should not have relied on TT. Those were other people decisions not TT. Blame them, nit the player. I could get it if he was some clown being lazy, getting into trouble or otherwise letting the other guys down. That is 100% not the case with him. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Not Good Enough on the football field.    

Off thte field really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.  

Some would argue that off the field stuff and being a good human being is what really matters "in the grand scheme of things". Count me in that camp. 

TT was a great dude,  a good player,  but not a good enough QB. I suspect he will be fondly remembered by most Bills fans as the QB that broke the streak. 

6 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Some would argue that off the field stuff and being a good human being is what really matters "in the grand scheme of things". Count me in that camp. 

TT was a great dude,  a good player,  but not a good enough QB. I suspect he will be fondly remembered by most Bills fans as the QB that broke the streak. 

two sides to every coin. nothing wrong with the way you see it and nothing wrong with those that just wanted better and it just didn't happen. I was pulling for him early on, even got defensive like some still do. eyes don't lie and I didn't like what I saw on the field, especially toward the end of his short career in buffalo.

may he fare well

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

18 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

The thread is intended for his football acumen and not personal life.  

EJ is a great kid too.  Yet.   

I think you get my point. 

Easy with the TT threads now guys....that page has been turned....there will be enough threads posted on here summerizing his week to week production with the Brownies........why not just concentrate on the evolution of this team moving forward....we got Mccarron now (very happy with the pickup) and lets see who we get as another QB......im excited moving forward....

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Who couldn’t score a single td in a playoff game.    

Just curious.....are you going to monitor his play by play week to week watching the Browns?