Jones will be fine per his dad

10 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Zay Jones and Parliment/Funkadelic

"Mother Earth is pregnant for the 3rd time, we all have knocked her up"!

Haven't heard Maggot Brain in decades!  Thanks for the trip down "Amnesia Lane".

Edited by ColoradoBills
spelling
  • Like (+1) 2

i don't know anything about bad trips on acid...the effects of mushroom, ludes or anything psychadellic.  I had family members who went down that road and never really recovered for whatever reason. 

i do have a friend who's college age son had a breakdown of sorts for some reason either not fully understoos, or not shared with me.  20+ days in the hospital, hallucinations, terror etc. Assuming my friend shared it all, they believe it was induced by stress and an adverse reaction to the copious amounts of potent mj he was smoking over the three months prior.  also could have just been a manic episode due to hormone levels. 

anyway, good news is he recovered at this point, back in school, no more reefer and living clean. 

lets hope the best for ZJ.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just watched TMZ.  Lots of people run down hallways naked.  Lots of brothers get in fights.  Make him clean up the walls and floor and get a blood transfusion and he is good to go..  Whats the problem.  Oh ya.  Have to be the rabbit going down the hole to get thru that hole in the window.   

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

i don't know anything about bad trips on acid...the effects of mushroom, ludes or anything psychadellic.  I had family members who went down that road and never really recovered for whatever reason. 

i do have a friend who's college age son had a breakdown of sorts for some reason either not fully understoos, or not shared with me.  20+ days in the hospital, hallucinations, terror etc. Assuming my friend shared it all, they believe it was induced by stress and an adverse reaction to the copious amounts of potent mj he was smoking over the three months prior.  also could have just been a manic episode due to hormone levels. 

anyway, good news is he recovered at this point, back in school, no more reefer and living clean. 

lets hope the best for ZJ.

The interesting thing about transitioning from high school to college is how much people will let their guard down to try new things.  Also, seeing a larger cross-section of society you do see more mental health and emotional problems.  

24 minutes ago, mattynh said:

If it is health it is absolutely not your business.  If he gets charged with a crime and it is drug related something could come out.   He could choose to share, it may just leak out but you are not entitled to someone mental health record.

Marcus Easey missed a lot of time for something that I don't think ever came out...at least not til after it was over.

He was charged with a crime, counselor..........try to keep up.:thumbsup:

It's probably nothing.  He could have very well been caught in the nude with his brother's sister.  His brother found out and confronted him.  Then he started saying crazy stuff.  This would mean he made a bad decision vs having something mentally wrong.  As the Bills indicated, they are "gathering facts."

Not only does he have to personally get his life on track, but now he will have to face questions about all of this for quite some time. On top of that you can imagine what the defensive players will be saying lining up across from him when he gets back on the field. Hope he's a strong young man. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The interesting thing about transitioning from high school to college is how much people will let their guard down to try new things.  Also, seeing a larger cross-section of society you do see more mental health and emotional problems.  

absolutely true. i had a general rule that anything that could kill me on the spot was not for me.  At least, where drugs were concerned.  but I had friends who tried things and did all right as well, so I guess you gotta hope your luck holds out.  

22 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Go ask Alice, I think she'll know.

Lies. Alice died, The End. (but excellent response!!)