USC Pro Day Coverage

sven233

Just wanted to remind everyone that might be interested in checking it out, the USC Pro Day is currently airing live on the NFL Network.  They have run some 40s and cone drills to this point.  Darnold will be throwing soon.  He is currently doing stretching and some light warmups as he prepares to show the Browns, and the rest of the NFL, what he has.

I know we haven't been focused on him much because we all anticipate he will be going #1, but it still might be worth checking out just in case.  I can tell you the Browns have a ton of people there including their owner, so we can all see where this is most likely going, but hey.....you never know.

I haven't heard who the Bills have there in attendance, but if I get that information somewhere along the way, I will update the post.  So, to all of you that tune in, enjoy!

Edited by sven233

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

@DFT I’m here, where you at?

Is that you in the stonewashed jorts?  I think I see you!!!!   It’s me!!!!   I’m right here!!!!!   TURN AROUND, JAYSOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

”waving from GA”

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DFT said:

Is that you in the stonewashed jorts?  I think I see you!!!!   It’s me!!!!   I’m right here!!!!!   TURN AROUND, JAYSOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

”waving from GA”

They’re acid washed.

Thanks for nothing.

Blesko.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, yungmack said:

I hope the Bills are scouting Deontay Burnett and Ronald Jones as well. I like Nwosu too.

USC is the only team they went to see live 3x this year. I would bet that Jones is a big reason.

Nwosu is underrated. He was a problem for Ohio State in the cotton bowl. Burnett didn’t impress me at all in that game (he was pretty bad) but didn’t watch him closely otherwise. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Darnold looked pretty good to me.

If Bill's get to #2 and CLE goes a different way, what is wrong with Sam as their pick?

There’s nothing wrong with the pick.  I think this year especially, if we move up, or stay where we are at, we are going to see a lot of people divided in whatever decision was made.  If we move to 2 and take Rosen, some will think we should’ve taken Mayfield or Darnold if available.  If we take Darnold, a group will say we should’ve taken Rosen.  We see this now as people make their case for each prospect.  

Me personally, I just want to move up and get one of the top prospects.  I prefer Rosen, but will be just as happy with Darnold or Mayfield.  But I’m no scout and know far less than many others.  I just want to take a swing.  The only thing that would really upset me on draft day is trading up and taking a different position.  Heck, someone can probably convince me to take Allen at this point.  At least it would be exciting.  

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

If Bill's get to #2 and CLE goes a different way, what is wrong with Sam as their pick?

No chance of Cle going a different way, outside of a massive trade.   Just my opinion, but he’s Andrew Luck to them and rightfully so.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

As far as I'm concerned, nothing. If Beane manages to position the Bills in the 2 slot, I'll be ok with whatever QB choice they make. They'll have their choice of three out of four. Whatever way they have them ranked on their board will possibly be different than what I would prefer. As fans we have to know they've done their homework and have a preference, it may come down to just a gut feeling on their part. These things often do. They are risking their jobs, not just the ability to crow on a message board.