wtf are these players taking

Honestly who knows what drugs he took. It could be anything from overdoing it on edibles to synthetics, to mixing various drugs. Everyone's body and mind do have a different reaction to different drugs. From a medical perspective, most freakouts like Zay's are usually caused by the drug causing anxiety and then the anxiety being exasperated by an unfamiliar mental and physical state caused by the drug. So in Zay's case, it might not have even been something crazy like Spice or a synthetic drug. It could honestly anything that has potiental for an adverse reaction. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Honestly who knows what drugs he took. It could be anything from overdoing it on edibles to synthetics, to mixing various drugs. Everyone's body and mind do have a different reaction to different drugs. From a medical perspective, most freakouts like Zay's are usually caused by the drug causing anxiety and then the anxiety being exasperated by an unfamiliar mental and physical state caused by the drug. So in Zay's case, it might not have even been something crazy like Spice or a synthetic drug. It could honestly anything that has potiental for an adverse reaction. 

True. He was in California, where you can just go to the store and grab edibles. I've given myself an extremely uncomfortable anxiety/panic attack before by ingesting an entire 150g cookie. Not fun at all. Edibles have a high potential for really adverse effects. 

18 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

This post is simply not accurate. The odds of this being anything other than synthetic Mary Jane are very low. 

15 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

True. He was in California, where you can just go to the store and grab edibles. I've given myself an extremely uncomfortable anxiety/panic attack before by ingesting an entire 150g cookie. Not fun at all. Edibles have a high potential for really adverse effects. 

You might have been very uncomfortable, but were you going to fight for Jesus and break stuff. No, you weren't.

They're taking what every other person who has a drug problem is taking. Let's not assume it was drugs. Maybe he had a mental break. It happens all the time. I see it all the time in my line of work. People do weird things, as if they were on drugs. The body is a mysterious thing at times. 

41 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Maybe Zay was trying to smoke hornets out of their nests to get their honey and they stung him a bunch?  That's enough to make a man go looney for a little bit.

Yeah, well, they gotta be making something in there. And whatever it is, I want that.