Only post if you want to wish zay the best. Get well.

mead107

8 hours ago, mead107 said:

PLEASE ONLY BEST WISHES FOR ZAY 

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE WISE ASS COMENTS 

GO TO THE OTHER ZAY THREAD 

PLEASE. 

Get better Zay. Your health is the most important thing at this time. 

Some of us meet his parents and sisters at Hammer’s Lot last fall.  Very nice people. 

I feel for Zay and his family. 

I have to agree.  Initially I was very pissed off considering he was a high 2nd round draft pick and was coming off a bad year.  But the more I thought about it - there has to be some major issues going on here.  I wish Zay the best of luck and as glad to hear that his brother basically saved his life

Zay, growing up is difficult. Becoming a man that is proud of his accomplishments is harder and harder to come by in today's society. All of the work you've put in to get to the NFL can be thrown away in the blink of an eye. Please don't be a cautionary tale. Understand your good fortune, be grateful for your position in life...

be better.

Come back stronger from this and light up field. Trust me, this whole ordeal will be forgotten when you notch a 1,000 yd season this year.

Sending mad love to ya young man!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I was young once too.  **** happens.  

: )

Indeed my friend, indeed.  You had to watch your father get murdered, which would mess up anybody, let alone a young child....

Then you yourself committed murder....good to see you've put that all behind you!  Go Bills!

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, mead107 said:

PLEASE ONLY BEST WISHES FOR ZAY 

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE WISE ASS COMENTS 

GO TO THE OTHER ZAY THREAD 

PLEASE. 

Get better Zay. Your health is the most important thing at this time. 

Some of us meet his parents and sisters at Hammer’s Lot last fall.  Very nice people. 

I feel for Zay and his family. 

I don't want to take away from this being Zay's thread, but thank you Mead for being so thoughtful as to start this thread.  I'm the least bit surprised you started this, because you truly are a thoughtful, genuine individual.   I've been a member of TBD since 2005...really for the first 7 or 8 years of my membership, I rarely ever posted.  It wasnt until the last two or three years that I really starting posting and contributing.  However, since day ONE of being a TBD member, every single year I got an email in my inbox wishing me a Happy Birthday....from a Mr Mead107. ☺☺☺  it's little things like those that make me proud and happy to be a TBD member, and threads like this that make me admire you as a person.  Thank you again....

Get better Zay!  This is nothing but a blip on your radar...sometimes when we start to stray too far away from Him, God has a way of giving us just a little tug to bring us back closer. ☺

Rearview mirror Zay....you got a big season in front of you!!!

Go Bills!

Edited by smuvtalker

I've been a huge Zay fan the whole time (wanted the Bills to draft him and thrilled when they did) and I still believe he is a good kid and a potentially great player.

This whole thing is so seemingly out of character - definitely praying for him!

I seriously don't remember being this disappointed/upset by a Bill off the field since my wife ran downstairs to have me turn on the TV and see the "white Bronco" driving down the highway :(     Not that this is remotely the worst behavior - but so shocked it's with this kid!

(are we posting a link to this thread on his Twitter to make sure he sees it?)

Edited by BobChalmers

Best wishes to Zay.  I really hope this is just a one off bad reaction to something he took, and not indicative of a more serious issue.  I actually had a somewhat similar, basically acute psychotic, episode in college due to unwittingly taking something that I never would have if I had known what it was.  I was basically fine the next day and never had a similar issue.  I hope this is sort of what Zay had happen to him and he can quickly move on from this.  Either way, my thoughts are with the young man. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BobChalmers said:

I've been a huge Zay fan the whole time (wanted the Bills to draft him and thrilled when they did) and I still believe he is a good kid and a potentially great player.

This whole thing is so seemingly out of character - definitely praying for him!

I seriously don't remember being this disappointed/upset by a Bill off the field since my wife ran downstairs to have me turn on the TV and see the "white Bronco" driving down the highway :(     Not that this is remotely the worst behavior - but so shocked it's with this kid!

(are we posting a link to this thread on his Twitter to make sure he sees it?)

Can you? I don’t have Twitter.