Only post if you want to wish zay the best. Get well.

mead107

This is an example of how fast life can change.

Just under a year ago, Zay was heading to the NFL draft and looked destined to have a long, good career.

11 months later, he had a very disappointing season and now this incident of course. His NFL future is now in jeopardy.

I was hard on Zay for him as a football player as I think he grossly underperformed.

But I hope this incident doesn’t define him and I hope he has a chance to redeem himself 

Zay Jones if your reading this I hope you bounce back from whatever it is that your going through. I can't say that I understand what is going on. I can say I know what it is to have a bad day and carry a few serious regrets with me. 

Man up. Brush it off. You have gotten to far to throw it all away. Go back to that place you used to play ball with your brother when you were a kid and be a kid again like you are in a movie. It's act three now my man you got to get it together now and overcome all this.

Always remember bud, if the cost of something is more then your willing to pay you can always walk away. 

Zay Jones as a Mom I want to hug you, then shake you silly  and if you were my own son I would say I have your back and will keep you in my prayers for all logisitcs, all decisions,the court date, the aftermath, whatever it takes to get you through I pray you will feel God in the midst and your faith in YOURSELF carry you through..this too shall pass and don't lose hope. Dont u hang your head down, get the help you need and come back Strong.  Amen,

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

I hope we dont just up and drop him as a franchise. We ALL make mistakes...ALL of us make some big ones. Get him the help he needs and stand by him Buffalo. I truly believe McDermott will do just that.

There’s a little bit of sorting out to do the next few days.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

PLEASE ONLY BEST WISHES FOR ZAY 

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE WISE ASS COMENTS 

GO TO THE OTHER ZAY THREAD 

PLEASE. 

Get better Zay. Your health is the most important thing at this time. 

Some of us meet his parents and sisters at Hammer’s Lot last fall.  Very nice people. 

I feel for Zay and his family. 

2 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Really is a messed up situation.

I hope this young man gets the help he needs

2 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

Love you Zay.  Slow it all down and surround yourself with friends and family.  And stay away from benzos.

He's just a kid - a minority kid - in the big messed up world of money and fame - - I wish him the best in figuring it all out!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

All the best to you Zay.

Don't let this incident define you... move on, and let it make you stronger.

It can't help but define him to the public.  Every time he has a drop he'll be reminded by fans. Every TD he'll be reminded by opposing fans.  Every national article (if there ever is one about his on field exploits) will bring it up.  Even the local media will be sure to bring it up every time he has a bad game (assuming he continues on the team).  He is defined. He is not however limited and can expand the definition.