The NYG Worked Out Future Bills' QB Josh Rosen Today - Bills Did on Sunday (3/18)

Just now, Blokestradamus said:

Let me see, according to some, the Gmen working out Rosen means we might not even get to take the third round prospect Rudolph at twelve.  Does this mean we are trading up to two for Rosen?  Or maybe none of it actually implies anything with rational certitude.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Let me see, according to some, the Gmen working out Rosen means we might not even get to take the third round prospect Rudolph at twelve.  Does this mean we are trading up to two for Rosen?  Or maybe none of it actually implies anything with rational certitude.

It's all a smokescreen because they're drafting Auburn kicker Daniel Carlson at 12.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to The NYG Worked Out Future Bills' QB Josh Rosen Today - Bills Did on Sunday (3/20)
20 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Seriously man? You honestly skipped twice where I said I want the Bills to get to 2 and get their guy?

Sometimes  I just don't understand with you. You really like to read what you want don't you?.

Let me try to make this as basic and simple as I can for you......

I WANT the Bills to go to 2 to get their guy.

Following me so far? Let's hope so as that's the 3rd time I have now said it.

HOWEVER as a side point, I don't see 6 QBs going in the top 11 if the Bills were to wait at 12. (Which I don't want the Bills to do that)

Do you understand? Or is that still too confusing?

Follow me and maybe we can talk about what I am trying to say from your post...

I said multiple times I see you posted YOU want to go to 2. Truthfully IMO most fans do.

You still here?

What I was responding to was your quote

"I don't see 6 QBs going in the top 11 if the Bills were to wait at 12". 

Do you understand? Is this confusing you?

Here I will highlight my quote from a earlier post.

"I see what you wrote. Maybe I should have highlighted the 6 QBs go top 11".

Edited by xRUSHx

11 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I want them to grow a set and go get the guy they want and not just be passive and wait and see and hope and pray they read all the tea leaves right and the magical jesus QB falls to them. You make your own damn luck, grow a set and go get the guy...

Right on man, got to buy a ticket if you want to win the lottery, can't just hope you will find a winning ticket laying around.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to The NYG Worked Out Future Bills' QB Josh Rosen Today - Bills Did on Sunday (3/18)
4 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Follow me and maybe we can talk about what I am trying to say from your post...

I said multiple times I see you posted YOU want to go to 2 most fans do. You still here?

What I was responding to was your quote

Do you understand? Is this confusing you?

Yes very confusing. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and I don’t understand at all because it makes 0 sense.

You said glad I’m ok with them waiting. That completely contradicts anything I have said, so once again your posts makes absolutely no sense 

22 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I want them to grow a set and go get the guy they want and not just be passive and wait and see and hope and pray they read all the tea leaves right and the magical jesus QB falls to them. You make your own damn luck, grow a set and go get the guy...

That's all I want. I really hope it's Rosen and would be fine with Darnold.  If it's Allen or Baker, that's where granting them some level of trust as a fan comes in.  But until the move is actually done, I'm growing increasingly nervous this is all something we've seen far too many times, a regime unwilling to actually pull the trigger when the opportunity hits.

If they take a swing and miss, that's entirely defensible, having the guts to go get who you believe is your guy is all I want.  But if they sit back on all these picks, watch the Jets make the move up and land a franchise QB, watch Mahomes and Sammy lead the Chiefs to multiple AFC title games or even a Super Bowl and don't finally solve the QB problem we should all get a chance to throw an egg at them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan11 said:

Yes very confusing. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and I don’t understand at all because it makes 0 sense.

You said glad I’m ok with them waiting. That completely contradicts anything I have said, so once again your posts makes absolutely no sense 

You are taking this in a huge circle man, I will try again for the last time.

I see you want to move up, I want to move up, in fact IMO most want to move up.

That is not what I was talking about.

You said and I quote

You then said and I quote

"Those 6 QBs won’t go top 11.

Remember this conversation.

If I am wrong, I will apologize to you after the draft and say you’re right.

But no way I see that happening"

I said and I quote

"Well glad your ok with waiting but sadly history of OBD says different. Your apology will give nothing to my favorite team screwing up a QB rich draft that could have major moves by teams grabbing them. Jets have already jumped and who thought they would?

You snooze you lose"

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

You are taking this in a huge circle man, I will try again for the last time.

I see you want to move up, I want to move up, in fact IMO most want to move up.

That is not what I was talking about.

You said and I quote

You then said and I quote

"Those 6 QBs won’t go top 11.

Remember this conversation.

If I am wrong, I will apologize to you after the draft and say you’re right.

But no way I see that happening"

I said and I quote

"Well glad your ok with waiting but sadly history of OBD says different. Your apology will give nothing to my favorite team screwing up a QB rich draft that could have major moves by teams grabbing them. Jets have already jumped and who thought they would?

You snooze you lose"

How do you get “glad I’m ok with waiting” when I said I want them to go to 2 and get their guy?..... 

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

How do you get “glad I’m ok with waiting” when I said I want them to go to 2 and get their guy?..... 

I said I am glad with YOU being "extremly sure" your quote that 6 won't go before our 12 pick. I now see you are not glad you are just "extremey sure". My bad thank you for clearing that up

Edited by xRUSHx

23 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Right on man, got to buy a ticket if you want to win the lottery, can't just hope you will find a winning ticket laying around.

What if no one possessing the lottery ticket currently will sell it to you? 

5 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I said I am glad with YOU being "extremly sure" your quote that 6 won't go before our 12 pick. I now see you are not glad you are just "extremey sure". My bad thank you for clearing that up

Ok we are on the same page now.

I don’t want to sound arrogant when I say I’m extremely sure 6 QBs go top 11. It’s just my opinion and I don’t see it happening, but you never know.

Either way, we are in both in agreement that the Bills should try to trade up and get their guy

Edited by billsfan11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

What if no one possessing the lottery ticket currently will sell it to you? 

Everything is for sale dont let anyone tell you different. The point is what said person is willing to use to buy it. OBD trys to put value at what they want to spend, sadly the sale price is always higher then what OBD puts on it.

Jets just proved if you want it all you have to do is go get it.

6 minutes ago, Meazy26 said:

Maybe Zay made a trip to LA to catch some passes from Rosen ? 

Haha, yeah then found out OBD is not going to pull the trigger to get him and got very drunk.

Edited by xRUSHx

15 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

That's all I want. I really hope it's Rosen and would be fine with Darnold.  If it's Allen or Baker, that's where granting them some level of trust as a fan comes in.  But until the move is actually done, I'm growing increasingly nervous this is all something we've seen far too many times, a regime unwilling to actually pull the trigger when the opportunity hits.

If they take a swing and miss, that's entirely defensible, having the guts to go get who you believe is your guy is all I want.  But if they sit back on all these picks, watch the Jets make the move up and land a franchise QB, watch Mahomes and Sammy lead the Chiefs to multiple AFC title games or even a Super Bowl and don't finally solve the QB problem we should all get a chance to throw an egg at them.

I don't think this FO is unwilling. I believe they are ready to spend- Big to move up. Ito quite possible no one is willing to move back so many spots that the Bills offer would require. The Colts weren't , even though some fans think the Bills sat idly by and were " outbid". They weren't . They were simply the leverage that the Colts knew would force the Jets into compliance. 

Regardless of any past regimes or fans gripes with them, this isn't the same old bunch at OBD. It doesn't guarantee that any teams with high picks are interested in moving back 8-10 spots.Thats the reality. If the Giants pass on a plethora of picks while they currently hold very few, they just aren't moving off their target player. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I don't think this FO is unwilling. I believe they are ready to spend- Big to move up. Ito quite possible no one is willing to move back so many spots that the Bills offer would require. The Colts weren't , even though some fans think the Bills sat idly by and were " outbid". They weren't . They were simply the leverage that the Colts knew would force the Jets into compliance. 

Regardless of any past regimes or fans gripes with them, this isn't the same old bunch at OBD. It doesn't guarantee that any teams with high picks are interested in moving back 8-10 spots.Thats the reality. If the Giants pass on a plethora of picks while they currently hold very few, they just aren't moving off their target player. 

I don't believe the Colts narrative.  If we we would have slapped #12 / #22 / #53 / 2019 1st on the table, that beats the Jets deal, even if the Colts publicly say they wanted to move to 6 instead of 12.  We had the picks to beat the Jets deal and then some.  Either Beane knew there was another option or he got played for a fool.

7 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Everything is for sale dont let anyone tell you different. The point is what said person is willing to use to buy it. OBD trys to put value at what they want to spend, sadly the sale price is always higher then what OBD puts on it.

Jets just proved if you want it all you have to do is go get it.

Haha, yeah then found out OBD is not going to pull the trigger to get him and got very drunk.

Not true. Teams fall in love with their draft boards. They just aren't selling and they don't owe the Bills or any other team anything. 

If they want a specific player and don't think they can get them with a big move back, it's not happening. If the Bills had a higher pick, there would already be a deal in place. The Jets proved nothing except that they caved in when the Colts told them that the Bills were going to jump ahead of them. They had the 6th pick! The Bills had 12- its basic math. Ballard wasn't moving back to 12 without seeing if he could fleece the Jets first. Now he's in position to acquire more picks from another team ( the Bills for instance) to move back again. You're mode of thinking is just too simplistic. 

6 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I don't believe the Colts narrative.  If we we would have slapped #12 / #22 / #53 / 2019 1st on the table, that beats the Jets deal, even if the Colts publicly say they wanted to move to 6 instead of 12.  We had the picks to beat the Jets deal and then some.  Either Beane knew there was another option or he got played for a fool.

Think again. Why would the Colts not take picks from the Jets that they demanded, with little to no cost to the Colts draft board? They'll likely get the same player if they stay at 6, and they are in great position to get more picks from another team if there is a QB on the board. It's a win win for the Colts and virtually risk free. I'm not sure why this is lost on many Bills fans. The Jets got played , not the Bills. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Or he didn’t know if the QB he covets would be there at 3.