The NYG Worked Out Future Bills' QB Josh Rosen Today - Bills Did on Sunday (3/18)

12 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

On the outside looking in......?

Sounds like the same old problems with every Bills staff. (On the outside looking in)

After getting all this ammo to go all in on getting a top QB prospect from this draft I really thought things really could be changing with the Bills. I think we were fooled that we were on the inside for once but its looking more like not much changed  and we once again will be on the outside looking in steaming up the window thinking maybe someday we will be a big boy team.

Just another regime that got too scared to pull the trigger when it came down to brass tacks.  If they had an opportunity to get up and "weren't ready" that's already on them, I really hope they don't compound the problem of previous regimes, think they just need to draft any QB and end up over picking a guy by a round or 2.

6 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

On the outside looking in......?

Sounds like the same old problems with every Bills staff. (On the outside looking in)

After getting all this ammo to go all in on getting a top QB prospect from this draft I really thought things really could be changing with the Bills. I think we were fooled that we were on the inside for once but its looking more like not much changed  and we once again will be on the outside looking in steaming up the window thinking maybe someday we will be a big boy team.

If Giants go QB then we will be hoping a QB drops (I doubt it) or we will need to be ok with Lamar Jackson (I'm not). After 20 yrs I need a QB. It's so painful watching your favorite team when they don't have a QB. Even if we get a guy and we still stink as a team like Stafford in Detroit, it will still be so much more enjoyable and exciting to see a team that can actually throw the ball down the field. If we got to 2 and took Rosen I think I would just collapse and cry tears of joy. It's been so long, it's going to be an emotional moment either way

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

If Giants go QB then we will be hoping a QB drops (I doubt it) or we will need to be ok with Lamar Jackson (I'm not). After 20 yrs I need a QB. It's so painful watching your favorite team when they don't have a QB. Even if we get a guy and we still stink as a team like Stafford in Detroit, it will still be so much more enjoyable and exciting to see a team that can actually throw the ball down the field. If we got to 2 and took Rosen I think I would just collapse and cry tears of joy. It's been so long, it's going to be an emotional moment either way

I don't know how anyone can stay optimistic with this franchise.  Every day we don't trade up to 2 the likely reality we lost out to the Jets sinks further in.  I'm very concerned these guys are going to watch QBs go 1-3, then Baker go somewhere between 4-10, then Miami take Jackson at 11 right in front of them before they turn the card in for Rudolph at 12.  That's assuming Beane gets ready to evaluate they QBs they've spent 11 months looking at within the next month.  

• Like (+1) 1

It would be funny if the Jets moved up assuming they would get one of Darnold/Rosen only to have to take Barkley or reach for the next QB that they probably could have got had they stayed at 6.

Edited by Woodman19

48 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

It would be funny if the Jets moved up assuming they would get one of Darnold/Rosen only to have to take Barkley or reach for the next QB that they probably could have got had they stayed at 6.

They didn't move up to 3 hoping one of two guys fell.  Their GM is ready to evaluate the QBs and is happy with three of them.

Edited by Chuck Wagon
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I don't know how anyone can stay optimistic with this franchise.  Every day we don't trade up to 2 the likely reality we lost out to the Jets sinks further in.  I'm very concerned these guys are going to watch QBs go 1-3, then Baker go somewhere between 4-10, then Miami take Jackson at 11 right in front of them before they turn the card in for Rudolph at 12.  That's assuming Beane gets ready to evaluate they QBs they've spent 11 months looking at within the next month.  

What will be the real kicker is when we wait till 12 and before then Darnold,Rosen, Mayfield,Allen,Jackson,Rudolph all come off the board and we don't even draft one in round one. OBD has a knack of always thinking a QB falls from the sky so sadly I can see round one a complete letdown. Always next year and a new staff within 3 seasons, it's the OBD way.

Edited by xRUSHx

21 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

What will be the real kicker is when we wait till 12 and before then Darnold,Rosen, Mayfield,Allen,Jackson,Rudolph all come off the board and we don't even draft one in round one. OBD has a knack of always thinking a QB falls from the sky so sadly I can see round one a complete letdown. Always next year and a new staff within 3 seasons, it's the OBD way.

I am all for trading up and I hope the Bills get to 2, but I am extremely sure that 6 QBs won’t go in the top 11

21 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I am all for trading up and I hope the Bills get to 2, but I am extremely sure that 6 QBs won’t go in the top 11

Glad your sure I feel sooooo much better that we will not once again miss out on a QB prospect thinking a QB will fall to us. Thank you now I know we are safe that this QB rich draft that has a good 6 will not seal the same OBD fate of a major oops.

Whaley was always sure and always missed but since your extremely sure we should be good.

Edited by xRUSHx

If we don't draft one of the top prospects, we are going to walk into the season with the worst QB situation in the league.  Not "same old Bills, just a mediocre QB", no, these guys have loaded up for this moment and if they don't execute they've created the worst QB situation in the entire league.

11 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I think people are over valuing the QB’s this year. Denver will easily find a BPA at another position. They don’t need a QB at 5.

But.. but... they have Chad kelly!!!!

Maybe it's all part of his long road to return buffalo to it's former glory!!?

6 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Glad your sure I feel sooooo much better that we will not once again miss out on a QB prospect thinking a QB will fall to us. Thank you now I know we are safe that this QB rich draft that has a good 6 will not seal the same OBD fate of a major oops.

Whaley was always sure and always missed but since your extremely sure we should be good.

Lol did you not read where I said I want the Bills to go to 2 and get their top guy?

Was just saying there is no way 6 QBs go top 11.

9 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol did you not read where I said I want the Bills to go to 2 and get their top guy?

Was just saying there is no way 6 QBs go top 11.

I see what you wrote. Maybe I should have highlighted the 6 QBs go top 11.

What I said is I am secure now that YOU are extremely sure 6 QBs won't go in the top 11 and I should not be worried because YOU are extremely sure that OBD won't blow it again and miss out on one of the 6 QBs because no other team will try to get in front of us so they can do what we were suppose to do. 

We all want them to go to 2, sadly many of us have a feeling they will do the OBD Buffalo shuffle (wait/hope)and think a QB will fall to them just to once again add to the decades of QB fail of teams taking the QB they covet. Its because of them not holding QBs at a higher value thinking a QB will fall to them just to see said QB get taken before them, it's a groundhogs day that never ends.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, LedyardCTbillsfan said:

If Mayfield goes 3 to the Jets though we're screwed

That’s what I’m afraid of , I think Jets want Mayfield , If that’s the case ( God please ) anyone but Rosen !!!  I wouldn’t even want him at 22 , 

Just now, xRUSHx said:

What I said is I am secure now that YOU are extremely sure 6 QBs won't go in the top 11 and I should not be worried because YOU are extremely sure that OBD won't blow it again and miss out on one of the 6 QBs because no other team will try to get in front of us so they can do what we were suppose to do. 

Those 6 QBs won’t go top 11.

Remember this conversation.

If I am wrong, I will apologize to you after the draft and say you’re right.

But no way I see that happening 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

Here here...

Why people get so tied up in their arm chair observations is beyond me. It bugs me more than duplicate topics etc. 

If you offer your OPINION, I'll enjoy reading it.

When folks like Radar offer a glimpse into the future via their crystal ball with a statement rather than a prediction and THEN get upset when people disagree... it drives me nuts. 

Scoop is one thing - close minded ignorance is something totally different. If people insist on posting the latter, at least have the decency to be open to other views..

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Those 6 QBs won’t go top 11.

Remember this conversation.

If I am wrong, I will apologize to you after the draft and say you’re right.

But no way I see that happening 

Well glad your ok with waiting but sadly history of OBD says different. Your apology will give nothing to my favorite team screwing up a QB rich draft that could have major moves by teams grabbing them. Jets have already jumped and who thought they would?

You snooze you lose.

Edited by xRUSHx

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Well glad your ok with waiting but sadly history of OBD says different. Your apology will give nothing to my favorite team screwing up a QB rich draft that could have major moves by teams grabbing them. Jets have already jumped and who thought they would?

You snooze you lose.

Seriously man? You honestly skipped twice where I said I want the Bills to get to 2 and get their guy?

Sometimes  I just don't understand with you. You really like to read what you want don't you?.

Let me try to make this as basic and simple as I can for you......

I WANT the Bills to go to 2 to get their guy.

Following me so far? Let's hope so as that's the 3rd time I have now said it.

HOWEVER as a side point, I don't see 6 QBs going in the top 11 if the Bills were to wait at 12. (Which I don't want the Bills to do that)

Do you understand? Or is that still too confusing?

19 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

We all want them to go to 2, sadly many of us have a feeling they will do the OBD Buffalo shuffle (wait/hope)and think a QB will fall to them just to once again add to the decades of QB fail of teams taking the QB they covet. Its because of them not holding QBs at a higher value thinking a QB will fall to them just to see said QB get taken before them, it's a groundhogs day that never ends.

I want them to grow a set and go get the guy they want and not just be passive and wait and see and hope and pray they read all the tea leaves right and the magical jesus QB falls to them. You make your own damn luck, grow a set and go get the guy...

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1