The NYG Worked Out Future Bills' QB Josh Rosen Today - Bills Did on Sunday (3/18)

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

1-Darnold 

2-Rosen 

3-Allen 

4-Mayfield (to the bills) 

Not a horrible outcome for the bills... 

Based on the current draft positions the 4th QB comes off the board at 5 to the Broncos if Giants go QB at 2. We are on the outside looking in

Edited by kdiggz

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

Based on the current draft positions the 4th QB comes off the board at 5 to the Broncos if Giants go QB at 2. We are on the outside looking in

I don't know if I see the Broncos taking a QB at 5, also, this includes a trade up on our part. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

I don't know if I see the Broncos taking a QB at 5, also, this includes a trade up on our part. 

They definitely are. They sent the entire front office to the Mayfield and Rosen pro days and they have Keenum on essentially a 1 yr deal as bridge QB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

i think everyone will be surprised.  I think a lot of these guys could fall.  Mainly because I dont see 3-4  good QBs.  So I doubt they all go early 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

Haha I'd put the chances at 99.9% and I'm never wrong about anything so there you have it :D

Lol. 

I really don't see it myself. I think that Elway is beginning to wonder how much tarnish his golden statue can take. He knows he needs to win and win now. I don't see him passing on a Fitzpatrick or Nelson in order to take a future guy.