Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

31 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Quick plea to everyone, can we have enough class to care about the person for a little while? He is a human being that clearly has some issues. Can we not use this as an opportunity to talk about what it means for the draft? Or whether or not he is a bust?!? Let’s act like humans for  a little while. That’s someone’s son, brother, etc....

It is a shame anyone has to actually make this plea...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

actually Psilocybin can cause such drama of emotion in a mega dose of over 5 grams. Kids learn some lesson the hardish way.

Right, but way less likely to. The nakedness is the real give away. Yes, that could also be psilocybin, but naked, delusional, and aggressive is like the archetype of the PCP user. The body overheats and they take off their clothes in a natural attempt to cool off.

Also, you feel pain on psilocybin. You typically don't on PCP.

Edited by Fetou

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

He'll need to be on suicide watch one he comes-to and realizes this thing has gone viral.

Lets draw a line the concrete here.

I would hope is being very closely monitored. I have been having fun here.

But this is no joke.

He is obviously a danger to himself. I care about the kid for real

3 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

I’m sure his brother isn’t impressed he had to hold onto a naked Zay until the cops showed up.... and to think he was going to fight for Jesus.... maybe he meant Jesus Wilson WR Florida State.... after all, we are the Florida State of the North...

Dear Penthouse,

i was on the balcony with my brother when...

I don’t know Zay personally, but from everything we know about the kid, his family/character is first class. I’m sure this is just a bad trip. I hope he gets the support he needs and overcomes this. This kind of embarrassment could ruin someone. 

Edited by Meazy26