Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How about we not jump to any conclusions. 

No kidding! We have no idea what happened or why, but we know he needs helps. It’s easy to joke about something so crazy, but this is a real life. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How about we not jump to any conclusions. 

Agreed.  We don’t know anything besides what we saw and it seems like a first time thing of any sort.

But, ya, how can we or anyone judge without more facts!

27 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

Whatever this is, this just sounds immeasurably sad (either drugs or mental illness).

For him a good laywer and psychiatrist is necessary so he can claim that anything happened was due to illness and he will get treatment; of course the documents may be as false as Billicheat's injury report but that is the game winners play. 

Just now, Augie said:

What the heck is that? (But it sounds like drugs.) 

A highly toxic plant that can cause hallucinations. I think some soldiers way back in the colonial days actually ate it bc they were starving... That unit had some issues. You can find it in pretty landscaping too. Don't let your kids snap a twig off and chew it. I've heard it actually smells good.

I don't really care if anyone trusts / believes me or not... I'm friends with someone who's very close with Zay. (Knew him from ECU, was at his draft party when the Bills took him, was at the Poyer wedding, etc.) Will try to find out from [this person] what the story is and report back.

• Thank you (+1) 3