Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

2 minutes ago, frogger said:

Who among us can say we’ve not done the exact same thing?..be save Zay and get better,  I will welcome you back when you’re ready.

i follow him on IG and he’s always been positive, with likable posts.

Got in hallway fight, naked fighting for Jesus? Smearing two pints of blood down a 50 foot hallway and attempting to jump through a penthouse window?

I have yet to do that exact thing. I’ll say it

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Got in hallway fight, naked fighting for Jesus? Smearing two pints of blood down a 50 foot hallway and attempting to jump through a penthouse window?

I have yet to do that exact thing. I’ll say it

i'm calling bs

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

So much for this process and taking choir boys. Back to the drawing table McDermott. 

Lol at the people that want to trade everything for a QB. You really want an QB coming into this mess?!? If u trade all picks, you would have no picks or money. 

We should just fold of pass

He’s a young guy that made an embarrassing mistake.  Looks like a bad trip...I’ve seen a few in my lifetime.  Had a friend freak out and took awhile to calm him down when he found out duckbill platypus are poisonous.  

Send him him to rehab and have a sit down with him.  Definitely wouldn’t cut him yet.

Just now, NoSaint said:

Or he was on a bad trip with something that lots of people have tried recreationally. It’s sometimes hard to tell if these guys need help or just to be embarrassed so they don’t dabble again  

True, there is a big difference between being an addict, and being a guy who made a dumb decision. I knew a few guys who went on similar bad trips while I was in college. Some were arrested, while others were not. Most of them learned not to try the bad stuff anymore. Obviously, none of them were public figures to the extent of Zay, and they didn’t risk losing their careers at the time. In reality Zay either needs help, or he just needs to be more intelligent, and become mature in a hurry.