Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

26 minutes ago, Estro said:

Wow.  What a freaking mess.  Dude sounds like he needs serious help.  

As far as the Bills are concerned....Zays play last year on the field was a total disaster now this.  Looks like we may have just flushed a 2nd and 3rd round pick down the toilet.

This story is really disturbing, I honestly wonder if he'll ever wear a Bills uniform.

Or he was on a bad trip with something that lots of people have tried recreationally. It’s sometimes hard to tell if these guys need help or just to be embarrassed so they don’t dabble again  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Zay deserves some kind of award for this one. It's rare when you can out stupid Marcus Smart.

And that was without drugs I think (I call him Marcus Dumb)

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

So his shoulder injury was imaginary?  I wonder if contract Jim Overdorf drafted has grab back clause for this situation.

I was talking about KB knee surgery 

I’m not going to assume his mental state.  In a drug testing NFL, I hope he just acted like a young millionaire having fun one night and had a bad trip. 

If it’s more, then yes, hopefully he gets it addressed. We aren’t a one and done society and we don’t have all the facts. 

5 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I thought we would see Joe Webb's package first ;)

Well first off I hope he gets the help he needs.

I also hope he didn't cut any tendons in his foot.

:angry: What's it matter who's meat & 2 veg gets seen first? -Trust the process, already!

1 minute ago, frogger said:

Who among us can say we’ve not done the exact same thing?..be save Zay and get better,  I will welcome you back when you’re ready.

i follow him on IG and he’s always been positive, with likable posts.

No... I've never ran around naked in public, fought my brother while yelling I want to fight for jesus then try to kick open a window on the 30th floor.

Anyways, I wonder how messed up his feet and hands are with that blood all over the place.