Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

Just now, Virgil said:

WR just got a lot more important.  Maybe Hurns getting cut is a blessing. 

I wouldn’t cut Zay over this.  But expect suspension or other penalties.  Or future incidents 

Considering that Zay was a pretty "Clean" guy in college and up until now in his pro career. Everything about this guy in the draft process was good character wise. Hopefully this is an isolated incident. But I think the team which already had a need for a WR will definitely have to address the position more now. 

Just now, billsfan11 said:

Go hard or go home?

Yep. 

But if it was  a mistake, or he Od'd on something or he really does have emotional issues I want the best for him and hope he comes out the other side.
 I do care about folks.

But he be wise to would never try to hang with you or I on a weekend romp  lol 

2 minutes ago, Talonz said:

100% PCP or Spice .....

It's entirely possible he ended up unintentionally on the wrong end of a shermstick. Also possible it was intentionally consumed, but just seems like an incredibly odd choice for a professional football player. I feel bad for him either way.

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hate to say it but is he alive? Haven’t hear a peep since he went in for knee surgery 

John Murphy and Donald Jones said on the show he has been at the facility every day up until a week or so ago.  Said he looked good. Was rehabbing hard.

Edited by purple haze
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

Yep. 

But if it was  a mistake, or he Od'd on something or he really does have emotional issues I want the best for him and hope he comes out the other side.
 I do care about folks.

But he be wise to would never try to hang with you or I on a weekend romp  lol 

Hahahaha.

But yes 100 percent agreed. All jokes aside I hope he gets the help he needs

Who among us can say we’ve not done the exact same thing?..be save Zay and get better,  I will welcome you back when you’re ready.

i follow him on IG and he’s always been positive, with likable posts.