Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Quick plea to everyone, can we have enough class to care about the person for a little while? He is a human being that clearly has some issues. Can we not use this as an opportunity to talk about what it means for the draft? Or whether or not he is a bust?!? Let’s act like humans for  a little while. That’s someone’s son, brother, etc....

You know this is TBD right? Turns more trolly every day. 

• Sad 1

Unbelievable.  Wasn't he a "high character" guy?  With the way he performed last year, and now this-- he'll be on a short leash, if he is still on the team this year.

It does sound like a bad drug reaction.

So much for this process and taking choir boys. Back to the drawing table McDermott. 

Lol at the people that want to trade everything for a QB. You really want an QB coming into this mess?!? If u trade all picks, you would have no picks or money. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Quick plea to everyone, can we have enough class to care about the person for a little while? He is a human being that clearly has some issues. Can we not use this as an opportunity to talk about what it means for the draft? Or whether or not he is a bust?!? Let’s act like humans for  a little while. That’s someone’s son, brother, etc....

I  empathize!  -You know how many times this team has made me want to strip my clothes off and run screaming?!

-Please don't get me started!

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I have to be honest, the last thing I expected to see tonight was Zay Jones's butt.

LOL... I wanted to share the TMZ article on fb, but it doesn’t remove the thumbnail even when I tell it to in the post options

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I would honestly cut my losses and move on if I were the Bills.

Yeah, we cut him loose and he signs with a team with an actual QB and becomes a perennial pro bowler. Such is the life of a Bills fan.

Ladies and gentlemen, the next Cris Carter.

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I have to be honest, the last thing I expected to see tonight was Zay Jones's butt.

I thought we would see Joe Webb's package first ;)

Well first off I hope he gets the help he needs.

I also hope he didn't cut any tendons in his foot.

Edited by JMF2006
  • Haha (+1) 1