Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

I’m sorry but this was an absolute TERRIBLE draft pick by McDermott.

That's why you don't let positional coaches talk you into picks.  All the talk that we had his college WR coach and how everything was going to be great.  Now the WR coach is a goner and we're.ledt with a player who sucked in the field....And appears to have serious problems off the field.  Hope the kid gets some help and never takes what he took that night again, but this one kind of irks me.  We also traded a 2 and 3 to move up for him didn't We?  Passed on Juju, too, could be just stood pat and selected him

• Thank you (+1) 2

Definitely sounds like synthetic weed... I'll bite...

a friend stopped by 5 years ago for my birthday and he just would leave till I smoked a birthday J... turns out it was spice and I tripped balls and screamed for Jesus to save me...

thankfully that actually worked

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’d be concerned about Zay. Something was clearly going on. Hopefully he can get the help that he needs and overcome whatever he is battling. 

Yes, but in reality none of us know if he’s “battling” anything. If so, I wish him the best. Many people in their early 20’s are also known to make bad choices. All it takes is the occasional use of certain substances, and this can happen. I’ve seen and heard plenty of these stories. Zay is either struggling with some personal demons, or simply made a very idiotic decision. Either way, I wish him the best. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5
  • Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Yeah...not quite.

For as much of a head case as he was last season, I have a hard time believing he just bounces back from this to become a dominant NFL receiver.  He was his brother away from the headlines reading “Zay Jones found dead and naked after jumping 30 stories.”  

Not or making fun of him or the situation.  This is very sad. I feel for him. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see McBeane move on...

6 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

I’m sorry but this was an absolute TERRIBLE draft pick by McDermott.

Ok, I'll bite. How exactly would anyone predict this?!?! He was a record setting wide out who by all accounts was a standup kid. Until recently, his interviews made him seem about as together as could be.

Whatever this is, this just sounds immeasurably sad (either drugs or mental illness).

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, sven233 said:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/20/zay-jones-arrested-nude-smashed-window-vandalism-buffalo-bills-player/

Uh oh.....  Man, the video looks like a murder scene at some points.....

This is not good at all......  Guess we know where the Hurns interest is coming from now.

" Buffalo Bills wide receiver Zay Jones got into a bizarre naked struggle with his brother -- who's also in the NFL -- and it ended in a bloody mess ... with Zay in handcuffs.

TMZ Sports obtained this video of the crazy fight that went down Monday night in a downtown L.A. apartment building. Zay is stark raving nude while grappling with his brother -- Cayleb Jones of the Vikings.

You can hear Zay yelling, "I'm going to fight for Jesus" 

Turn the other cheek Bills fans.