bodine signing

40 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I think they liked his last name because its spelled like bovine like a buffalo calf

I think bovine refers to any animal of a cattle group, like buffalo, regardless of age.

It can also be used to as a synonym for dim witted, like in “he displayed a bovine obliviousness with respect to the use of the search function.”

Edited by transient

Just now, transient said:

I think bovine refers to any animal of a cattle group, like buffalo, regardless of age.

It can also be used to as a synonym for dim witted, like in “he displayed a bovine obliviousness with respect to the use of the search function.”

Well then I'm glad they signed him. It all makes sense now

44 minutes ago, nuklz2594 said:

was bodine signed because of his familiarity with mccaron?

...prolly 'cause of Uncle Jethro.....not many riinging endorsements out there but then again, we're talking keyboard urinalists or NFL personnel exec wannabees(COUGH).....ever see ONE of them come back with 'mea culpas" about how badly they missed on a player?....don't hold your breath.....

On March 20, 2018 at 3:39 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...prolly 'cause of Uncle Jethro.....not many riinging endorsements out there but then again, we're talking keyboard urinalists or NFL personnel exec wannabees(COUGH).....ever see ONE of them come back with 'mea culpas" about how badly they missed on a player?....don't hold your breath.....

With this new contract, he can buy himself a nice new house with a 'see-ment' pond!  ?

• Haha (+1) 1