Do your friends enemies automatically become your own?

Another Fan

Someone me and my friend both mutually know did something to hurt her.  I have nothing against the other person but by solidarity do you stand by your friends in circumstances like that.  Or is it two sides to every story and the truth so to speak 

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

Someone me and my friend both mutually know did something to hurt her.  I have nothing against the other person but by solidarity do you stand by your friends in circumstances like that.  Or is it two sides to every story and the truth so to speak 

That is how it normally works.  

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I don't know.  I only have enemies.

I do know that your enemies' enemies remain your enemies, though.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Is this a relationship issue? If so,stay out of it.

I had two friends I was very close with growing up.  We still live in the same general area.  These two were as close as brothers.

One of them had a fiancée.  Who had an affair with the other friend.

Needless to say the former fiancée and other guy are completely cut out of my life.

That all being said, I think it depends on the circumstances.

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

My wife says “so how are your widdle friends?”  

i've hung out with some guys from the bbmb.  i'm actually meeting one for beers tomorrow.  my wife just lets me know that she assumes i'm having a homosexual affair.

9 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Is this a relationship issue? If so,stay out of it.

nailed it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, teef said:

i've hung out with some guys from the bbmb.  i'm actually meeting one for beers tomorrow.  my wife just lets me know that she assumes i'm having a homosexual affair.

nailed it.

But its regular sex, just with a guy.  Its not gay.  Its regular sex.  Set her straight.

each situation is weighed case by case against the grid of my personal code of ethics

it all depends what each of us wants out of life

you can always make new friends if you have a decent personality