We should be counting our blessings

Not to be Debbie Downer but, though I think we are finally headed in the right direction, making the playoffs last year was more the result of the NFL's Byzantine tie break formula and a last second fluke in the Bengal game than masterful coaching and a championship level roster.

And oh by the way, its official, I can't get pregnant, *whamp whaaa*

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

Not to be Debbie Downer but, though I think we are finally headed in the right direction, making the playoffs last year was more the result of the NFL's Byzantine tie break formula and a last second fluke in the Bengal game than masterful coaching and a championship level roster.

And oh by the way, its official, I can't get pregnant, *whamp whaaa*

I applaud anyone who can use Byzantine in a sentence.:)

Just now, Sky Diver said:

I supported it, but putting him in the Chargers game on the road with their pass rush was a big mistake. I wouldn't judge him exclusively on that game.

He was hot trash in Jacksonville too. Crumbling under pressure was a big weakness of his in college. Hasn't changed yet.

Also, another thread about being excited about McCarron, we get it, he's an amazing prospect since he played decent in four games. If he went to a different school but had the same if not better career, you probably wouldn't care.

21 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

So would this overall evaluation of the roster indicate that the Bills won't be as willing to trade away the farm for the right to draft a prospect QB in top 5?

I'd say after the Wildcard game that the GM and HC know their major issue is not having a QB who makes plays with his arm.

It doesn't mean they don't have needs elsewhere, but their major need remains a passing game. Everything else pales in comparison. 

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

He was hot trash in Jacksonville too. Crumbling under pressure was a big weakness of his in college. Hasn't changed yet.

Also, another thread about being excited about McCarron, we get it, he's an amazing prospect since he played decent in four games. If he went to a different school but had the same if not better career, you probably wouldn't care.

Yup, I am excited about the potential of McCarron and Peterman and am bullish on the Bills.

Watch the Jaksonville game. He wasn't under pressure when he threw the pick. He played very well under pressure.

12 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Yup, I am excited about the potential of McCarron and Peterman and am bullish on the Bills.

Watch the Jaksonville game. He wasn't under pressure when he threw the pick. He played very well under pressure.

1 for 3, 14 yards and an INT??? "Very well"

Someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer wrapped in barbed wire...

2 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

1 for 3, 14 yards and an INT??? "Very well"

Someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer wrapped in barbed wire...

He went in at 1:43 after TT went out with a concussion. Very tough situation in an away game. He led the team to two first downs before the pick. Rookie mistake.

23 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I supported it, but putting him in the Chargers game on the road with their pass rush was a big mistake. I wouldn't judge him exclusively on that game.

Generally I would agree with you but he was sucked at an historic level. From that one half of play he shares an all time record with Keith Null. But it took Null 44 attempts to get his 5th int as compared to Nate's 16 attempts, so I'd have to give Nate the edge on this one. 

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Generally I would agree with you but he was sucked at an historic level. From that one half of play he shares an all time record with Keith Null. But it took Null 44 attempts to get his 5th int as compared to Nate's 16 attempts, so I'd have to give Nate the edge on this one. 

They put him in because TT was gun shy and not throwing the ball downfield. He threw the ball downfield.

8 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

He went in at 1:43 after TT went out with a concussion. Very tough situation in an away game. He led the team to two first downs before the pick. Rookie mistake.

Yes, it was a tough situation. But as I remember, in four plays NP had :

• One fumble
  • One intentional grounding penalty
  • One interception

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

We have a ton of picks and it's a QB rich draft, not to mention that we just signed a QB with a lot of potential at a bargain basement price.

Why all of the angst?

Things are finally looking up for Bills' fans.

We have two BU QBs and no legit starter. 

One team in the mix for one of the top QBs just traded up to three. 

So now you are going to have to get to two overall or get shut out of the second best QB. 

That is why the agnst 

A lot of top QBs have had very poor games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_quarterbacks_who_have_posted_a_passer_rating_of_zero

Ran for 1st down on 4th and 3.

Threw for 1st down

Intentional grounding on big pass rush

Threw pick.

No fumble.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

We have two BU QBs and no legit starter. 

One team in the mix for one of the top QBs just traded up to three. 

So now you are going to have to get to two overall or get shut out of the second best QB. 

That is why the agnst 

Trust the process.

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

A lot of top QBs have had very poor games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_quarterbacks_who_have_posted_a_passer_rating_of_zero

Ran for 1st down on 4th and 3.

Threw for 1st down

Intentional grounding on big pass rush

Threw pick.

No fumble.

Trust the process.

Cool buzz word. 

Until there is a future QB on this Roster i will not buy buzzwords