We should be counting our blessings

We have a ton of picks and it's a QB rich draft, not to mention that we just signed a QB with a lot of potential at a bargain basement price.

Why all of the angst?

Things are finally looking up for Bills' fans.

Edited by Sky Diver
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Let's count our blessings that the Bills' have decent QB to keep the seat warm until the potential franchise QB is ready to play. 

We have no idea at this point what the potential is for Peterman and McCarron. 

Coach McD earlier this month on BB.com:

“The biggest thing for us is making sure we hit the reset button. We’re not maybe as far along as some people think we are,” said McDermott. “We’ve got a lot of work to do. At the same time we must remain true to who we are as an organization and our core values.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-Today-McDermott-sees-a-good-deal-of-roster-building-ahead/18ca47f8-e08f-4594-b843-da5df63ac432

I give McD credit here for being honest about the roster. Both he and Beane know it and aren't setting unrealistic expectations.
  • Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

“The biggest thing for us is making sure we hit the reset button. We’re not maybe as far along as some people think we are,” said McDermott. “We’ve got a lot of work to do. At the same time we must remain true to who we are as an organization and our core values.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-Today-McDermott-sees-a-good-deal-of-roster-building-ahead/18ca47f8-e08f-4594-b843-da5df63ac432

I give McD credit here for being honest about the roster. Both he and Beane know it and aren't setting unrealistic expectations.

Unlike the previous coach who was a bombastic fool. 

17 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

So would this overall evaluation of the roster indicate that the Bills won't be as willing to trade away the farm for the right to draft a prospect QB in top 5?

13 minutes ago, PIP said:

Did someone force you to open the thread? STOP WHINING!!!! 

Easy there trigger. I was actually agreeing and mocking everyone with the other 1800 QB posts. 

Defensive much?