Show me Your Ride

Mark80

Wondering who the car people are around here and what cool cars people have. 

Last week I bought a 2018 BMW M240xi and it is nothing short of amazing.  0-60 in 4.2 stock.  I will eventually get a performance tune and probably upgrade the exhaust, but I don't need to do anything yet because it is so fast already.  So, when I'm starting to get bored, then I'll bump it up.  This car just begs to be driven fast and it's so smooth and small enough to be quite nimble.  By far the best car I have owned yet and one of the fastest I have ever been in.  The fastest?  An Ariel Atom, and nothing is even close.  Now that thing will scare the crap out of you if driven right!

I'll post a pic after I get the windows tinted tomorrow.

So what you got?

Edited by Mark80

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

!@#$ing BMW drivers.  What !@#$ they are. 

You know what the difference between a porcupine and a BMW is?

The BMW has the pricks on the inside.

BTW:  My '15 Mineral Gray x-Drive X1:

16041526123x640.jpg

2014 F56 Cooper S, Volcanic Orange... Black 16" winter Blizzaks, 18" silver stock sunmer tyres... 0-60 in about 6+.  Same Twin-Power Turbo as the X1. Fastest I had it was 132 mph... Like a dream, Easter Sunday, going work... I probably should have been arrested on the spot. Still had winter wheels... Getting a bit squirrelly at top end.  18s would have been better on during that run... But chilly out.

10minicooperscarreview.jpg

1.png?q=85&fm=jpg&w=1024&fit=max&cs=stri

2017 BluTaco ^^^

2006 Golden Eagle, Black TJ vvv

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

2014 F56 Cooper S, Volcanic Orange... Black 16" winter Blizzaks, 18" silver stock sunmer tyres... 0-60 in about 6+.  Same Twin-Power Turbo as the X1. Fastest I had it was 132 mph... Like a dream, Easter Sunday, going work... I probably should have been arrested on the spot. Still had winter wheels... Getting a bit squirrelly at top end.  18s would have been better on during that run... But chilly out.

10minicooperscarreview.jpg

Always wanted to drive a Cooper but haven't had a chance yet (outside of playing some Forza).  Have heard they are really fun.

Edited by Mark80

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Mine is a favorite with the drug dealers (supercharged for fast getaways), so ummm super cool - especially with the doggie seat in the back.

636482454951632539EF.jpg?v=1#desktop__68

P.S. this is my favorite vehicle that I have ever owned. I'd buy it again!

That's a pimpin' SUV.

Just now, Just Jack said:

Oh sure, you’re all bragging about your fancy schmancy cars and I’m here like....

E534C129-3B57-4FFA-8DA0-378150923644.jpeg

That truck is sweet.

35 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

Always wanted to drive a Cooper but haven't had a chance yet (outside of playing some Forza).  Have heard they are really fun.

Son has it in Iowa.  Got side swiped while he was stopped by 50 year old ditz in another MINI... No damage except a scuff to our vehicle...  Grand to her's...

I buffed the scuff...

EDIT:  Gotta get Cooper S or John Cooper Works edition...  Regular Cooper is a dog.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Son has it in Iowa.  Got side swiped while he was stopped by 50 year old ditz in another MINI... No damage except a scuff to our vehicle...  Grand to her's...

I buffed the scuff...

EDIT:  Gotta get Cooper S or John Cooper Works edition...  Regular Cooper is a dog.

who you shitting  we all know this is how you get to work 

Image result for car boat

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

who you shitting  we all know this is how you get to work 

Image result for car boat

I would actually kill for that!! Obscure, but cool!  Those are from the 60s... I forget the name they were sellling them as?

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Image result for red tesla s100d

Got it last September.  Officially goes 0-60 in 4.1 seconds but some have said that a firmware upgrade drops it down to 3.6 seconds. 

Electric great getting outta the hole... But what's top end?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I would actually kill for that!! Obscure, but cool!  Those are from the 60s... I forget the name they were sellling them as?

Are those the amphibious cars at Disney Springs?