[Vague Title]Call me crazy but

40 minutes ago, Joaquin1119 said:

Should the bills trade away McCoy and try to trade up in the draft and select saquon barkley then select a QB in second rd

Yeah you are crazy. 

Trade up get your QB

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Joaquin1119 said:

Should the bills trade away McCoy and try to trade up in the draft and select saquon barkley then select a QB in second rd

Barkley will not be available in the second, nor should we trade McCoy to do it. RB can be found anywhere. We should only trade McCoy if a QB is involved.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Barkley will not be available in the second, nor should we trade McCoy to do it. RB can be found anywhere. We should on trade McCoy of a QB is in volved.

He's saying trade McCoy as part of moving up to draft Barkley and then take a QB in the 2nd round.  At any rate it's a DOA idea. 

Crazy Posterior!!

I can't see a team trading for McCoy. Granted he doesn't get hit often and is very good about shying away from contact but he's old in RB years.

We all cross our fingers each game, I'm not alone in this. We've got another year of holding our breath.

But I like the Ivory signing, that may help. Jags OL sucked and he didn't have a ton of opportunity there. I really liked that signing. An ancient 1-2 punch but effective if they both stay healthy. NFL LB's seem to fear Ivory. Bowling pins fear Tolbert.

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.