QB Film Room: Lamar Jackson

Buffalo716

56 minutes ago, JohnC said:

My niece had a son who fell into that ODD spectrum. He was a handful. With special programs in school and a lot of patience he steadily came around. He still has some quirks revolving around stubbornness. When I went to California to visit my niece and her family I was stunned how he evolved. He is a wonderful kid and made tremendous progress on how he interacts with people. The challenge was to channel him into areas of his interests. When he is interested in something he becomes very committed. On the problematic side is when he isn't interested in something he can be a mule. To be honest I was very concerned how his life was going to develop. After the visit I came away without a doubt that he is going to be a success in life not only because he is talented in certain areas but more so because he has a good heart. The moral of the story for me is not to give up on a person and to love without conditions. 

Yeah, I Was There too, but he is a lot better now that he is focused on custom car building. His brother though is even worse but in a different way. He has Aspergers and right now know matter what we tell him he still keeps doing the same stupid stuff over and over and over. It very frustrating right now but we are working with special services on getting him a job and housing and hopefully living own his own we get him to straighten up.

I'm more and more liking the idea of staying at 12 and grabbing Jackson or Mayfield if he falls.  Jackson has improved each year as a passer, runs the same offense as the Bills will, and adds that extra threat of the run.

I've said it many times but even if it is Allen at this point the Bills have actually earned my trust to make the right decision.  I can't believe I just typed that after the last 30 years but I'll give credit where credit is due.  Now hit a homer on the qb pick!!!

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/20/2018 at 2:23 PM, section122 said:

I'm more and more liking the idea of staying at 12 and grabbing Jackson or Mayfield if he falls.  Jackson has improved each year as a passer, runs the same offense as the Bills will, and adds that extra threat of the run.

I've said it many times but even if it is Allen at this point the Bills have actually earned my trust to make the right decision.  I can't believe I just typed that after the last 30 years but I'll give credit where credit is due.  Now hit a homer on the qb pick!!!

I think the strategy has been to move up, but I’ve come to trust these guys and pray they make the correct decision. Heck, I won’t get fired if they mess up, but it will still sting! 

• Like (+1) 1

On March 19, 2018 at 1:06 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Jackson has the biggest ceiling of all 3 imo and he also has the physical edge 

I'm 3/4 done with white so I don't have a final conclusion yet

Rudolph is just steady as she goes... doesn't get too high , doesn't get too low... makes throws to all parts of the field ... lot of starting experience.. 

If you want a pocket passer I think it's Rudolph or White... if you want to bring in a new age off football you might go Jackson

https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2018/3/23/17154768/nfl-draft-video-lamar-jackson-quarterback-you-will-regret-passing-on

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

Ok. I never endorsed him at all or said I wanted him... he asked me about 3 QBs and I said Jackson had the highest ceiling of the 3

i never once ever said the Bills should draft Lamar Jackson 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
On 3/19/2018 at 10:13 PM, billspro said:

The Bills have been talking about pocket passers all offseason. McDermott is also in recorded saying he knows the limitations of running QBs because he has worked with them in the past.

Jackson sails more passes on tape than any other top QB prospect  in the past few drafts. Just be ready for that if we draft him.

Seriously, there is a lot of local radio media that have fans convinced that Jackson is some sort of prolific passer.  Bulldog when referencing Jackson yesterday actually said "throws the ball all over the field", like he is Rodgers or something.  People are going to be very disappointed with Jackson as a passer if we take him.

9 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Ok. I never endorsed him at all or said I wanted him... he asked me about 3 QBs and I said Jackson had the highest ceiling of the 3

i never once ever said the Bills should draft Lamar Jackson 

You are correct 716, Jackson HAS the highest ceiling and the Bills SHOULD draft him. The guy in the video I just posted said just that. He's saying that Lamar is being underrated as a passer by others and that teams will be stupid to pass him by.

9 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Seriously, there is a lot of local radio media that have fans convinced that Jackson is some sort of prolific passer.  Bulldog when referencing Jackson yesterday actually said "throws the ball all over the field", like he is Rodgers or something.  People are going to be very disappointed with Jackson as a passer if we take him.

It seems Bulldog has done his homework. Kelly you should watch the video I posted above from a Chargers fan. He's laying out a case for Jackson like he's Perry Mason.

4 hours ago, the skycap said:

You are correct 716, Jackson HAS the highest ceiling and the Bills SHOULD draft him. The guy in the video I just posted said just that. He's saying that Lamar is being underrated as a passer by others and that teams will be stupid to pass him by.

It seems Bulldog has done his homework. Kelly you should watch the video I posted above from a Chargers fan. He's laying out a case for Jackson like he's Perry Mason.

It will be an interesting few weeks...

i thought the video said whoever takes him will regret it not vice versa

Edited by Buffalo716

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Your kink is ok?????  :blink:

Periodically, Buffalo Barbarian needs to be disciplined . It is not done out of malice but done for benevolent reasons. He is a very odd fellow. Very often after the disciplinary sessions he pleadingly asks me to do it again. I want to make it clear that I am not a sadist. However, he may be a masochist. :ph34r: 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.