The Maxine Waters Stupid Sayings Thread

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

With your job I'd think you could do better than that. Seriously, there are some pretty stupid things being said by black politicians. It's not that white politicians don't say stupidshit but most black politicians are liberal so they are predisposed to being stupid.

So liberal politicians say stupid **** but you guys are just picking on the black ones.  Bra!@#$ingvo!.  

Edited by Chef Jim

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So is this thread reserved for stupid things only black politicians say or can we pick on other races too?  Methinks your bigotry is showing. :rolleyes:

Methinks you're foolish.

It has nothing to do with bigotry.

It has to do with idiotic statements.

I never even considered race.

It had to do with what I remembered off the top of my head, and like it or not,  male/female/black/white, it makes no difference to me.

I don't judge people by the color of their skin, but by the content of their foolish statements, so just stop.

And you're not "good at putting two and two together," at least in this case.

You just think you are pretty good, and you're wrong.

Edited by sherpa

54 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Methinks you're foolish.

It has nothing to do with bigotry.

It has to do with idiotic statements.

I never even considered race.

It had to do with what I remembered off the top of my head, and like it or not,  male/female/black/white, it makes no difference to me.

I don't judge people by the color of their skin, but by the content of their foolish statements, so just stop.

And you're not "good at putting two and two together," at least in this case.

You just think you are pretty good, and you're wrong.

So with all the stupid **** said by Trump and Hillary on a daily basis you came up with two black politicians?  Ok..... 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So liberal politicians say stupid **** but you guys are just picking on the black ones.  Bra!@#$ingvo!.  

So, I made fun of Hillary. Do you consider her black because she is married to the first black president?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, I made fun of Hillary. Do you consider her black because she is married to the first black president?

You didn't make fun of Hillary until I pointed out the first people made fun of in this thread were black.   So I have no idea what your point is here.  

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You didn't make fun of Hillary until I pointed out the first people made fun of in this thread were black.   So I have no idea what your point is here.  

Chef, you're overcooking everything lately. In fact you've burnt the sauce on the bottom of the kettle with this one. As the OP of the "Maxine Waters Stupid Saying Thread" I primed the tip jar with a Maxine Waters stupid saying. Sherpa posted more well chronicled stupid sayings that most of us have heard many times. You then started to get all Social Justice Warrior on us. So anyway, is it too soon to mention the "57 states" and Hawaii is part of Asia missteps?

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Chef, you're overcooking everything lately. In fact you've burnt the sauce on the bottom of the kettle with this one. As the OP of the "Maxine Waters Stupid Saying Thread" I primed the tip jar with a Maxine Waters stupid saying. Sherpa posted more well chronicled stupid sayings that most of us have heard many times. You then started to get all Social Justice Warrior on us. So anyway, is it too soon to mention the "57 states" and Hawaii is part of Asia missteps?

Poking fun at Obama is a touchy subject because he's black.  But you have to remember that Obama is only half black.  So I guess it's okay to point out the silliness of the "57 states" quote as long as you attribute it to the white half, and denounce his white half privilege

12 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Poking fun at Obama is a touchy subject because he's black.  But you have to remember that Obama is only half black.  So I guess it's okay to point out the silliness of the "57 states" quote as long as you attribute it to the white half, and denounce his white half privilege

His "white half" was never so noticeable as when he wore those mom-jeans.