Per NFL.com: Raiders traded Patterson to Pats

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know they resigned him. Which is just to fill a roster spot because he was inactive. 

IMO, Britt is a player who is capable of 1,000 yd seasons with the right motivation. He's only a year removed from one as I'm sure you know. I don't think he's just a fill the roster kind of player. In fact he is who we should be concerned about, NOT Cordarrelle. Will Bill scheme him the ball a bit, yes. But Britt knows how to run routes, has fresh legs after dumping on Cleveland last year, is a big target... Britt concerns me.

Just now, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

IMO, Britt is a player who is capable of 1,000 yd seasons with the right motivation. He's only a year removed from one as I'm sure you know. I don't think he's just a fill the roster kind of player. In fact he is who we should be concerned about, NOT Cordarrelle. Will Bill scheme him the ball a bit, yes. But Britt knows how to run routes, has fresh legs after dumping on Cleveland last year, is a big target... Britt concerns me.

He is lazy and Stoopid. Not scared. If Edelman doesn't return and play as well as he did before their WR corps is weak.

Malcolm Mitchell is nice but he is as fragile as an Olympic track and field guy.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

He is lazy and Stoopid. Not scared. If Edelman doesn't return and play as well as he did before their WR corps is weak.

Malcolm Mitchell is nice but he is as fragile as an Olympic track and field guy.

You're right... but lazy can be fixed.

How do you know he's stupid? He cashed in on a 1,000 yd campaign at the right time, got paid and then cut because... why put forth the effort for Kizer?... somehow landed on Pats. Seems smart to me. Another prove it Year and he could get paid again (not by Pats) I too hope the Patriot Way disintegrates to ash but it's not gonna happen while Bill and Tommy Uggs are there. They do this every damn year, somehow lulling the NFL into believing they're finally mediocre. They arent, they will be good again... id bank on it.

10 minutes ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

He’s trash 

13 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Cooks

Edleman

Hogan

Mitchell

Britt

Patterson is at bottom. Needed a return man

Thank you.

1. Cooks

2. Edelman? (Returning from injury)

3. Britt

4. Hogan

5. Mitchell

6. Dorsett 

7. Patterson

Thats the way I see it. Patriots picking up Britt's option means he will be involved. He's certainly better than Hogan on down. Potentially better than 31 yr old Edelman coming off an acl injury. If he does indeed "SUCK", we'll notice quickly.