Per NFL.com: Raiders traded Patterson to Pats

I know we're supposed to believe that the Pats can turn anybody into an All-Pro, but I haven't been impressed by a single move that they've made this offseason.  They're getting some flawed, painfully average players right now.  Jeremy Hill and Cordarrelle Patterson?  Breshad Perriman gonna join them next?

Edited by Hurricane Marv

9 hours ago, SWATeam said:

The rule change on kickoffs killed his value.  He’s as dynamic a kick returner as I have ever seen.  Unfortunately there are no more kick returns...

He sucks at WR.

He’s slightly better than the other hack they signed last year after he got cut from the Browns for being horrific at Football, Kenny Britt. But that’s not saying a lot. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So Patterson sounds like he runs routes like Stevie does.  I'm sure Brady will be able to figure him out.

Brady doesn’t need to figure him out. He has no patience for those types of WRs. He will throw to who he wants to throw to, and that’s the guy who is in the right place at the right time every time. The Pats gave up nothing to get him, he might not even make the team. He’s probably going to play ST only. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s slightly better than the other hack they signed last year after he got cut from the Browns for being horrific at Football, Kenny Britt. But that’s not saying a lot. 

They resigned Britt for what it's worth.

As for Cordarrelle... it's gotta be a lack of football intelligence hindering his abilities because he is incredible with the ball in his hands. Really not a Brady type of receiver though. Interesting move.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

They resigned Britt for what it's worth.

As for Cordarrelle... it's gotta be a lack of football intelligence hindering his abilities because he is incredible with the ball in his hands. Really not a Brady type of receiver though. Interesting move.

I know they resigned him. Which is just to fill a roster spot because he was inactive.