Whitey taking over the health club

In a class of 54, how many deep close friends does one want to form immediately?

If 3 students came forward with any interest in the topic after class that was getting to be too much.

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I go to the gym on a regular basis and I think it’s safe to say that no one there looks like me (lucky them) knows my insecurities or my struggles. 

Seriously.  What the !@#$ ever happened to going to the gym, getting your **** done while staring into space, and leaving?

9 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Seriously.  What the !@#$ ever happened to going to the gym, getting your **** done while staring into space, and leaving?

it's all about all your feelings being totally validated, even as they shift by the second

i hear relationships require this as well

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Well I live in Orange County. I’m staring a lot at the gym but not into space. Hubba hubba!!  

Thank you to the inventor of the yoga pants. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

tons of dudes stomp around like they are carrying 100 pound weights with each arm, let alone those trolling for new encounters....

You might want to try a club not named Trannyville, where the most popular pickup line is "may I push in your stool"?

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You might want to try a club not named Trannyville, where the most popular pickup line is "may I push in your stool"?

It's everywhere.... you have to be totally totally totally committed to not even pretending it exists to not notice it at every place dudes strip down....