[Vague Title]I Propose

I propose, firstly I might add, that when we draft Baker Mayfield at 12, the "12th Man" officially, and forever becomes known as ""The Baker's Dozen".  

Drafted at 12. 12th man. Baker.

Just connect the dots, and embrace it!

Disclaimer...He is not my first choice, but would be happy to have him. His numbers and confidence speak for themselves. Add the chip on his(short) shoulders, and his pinpoint accuracy, especially over the middle of the field, and this was meant to be. He can wear #13 when he gets here, not 12. Its just better that way?

P.S.....this is not a QB thread. Rather, a call to the most obvious of fan base nomenclature

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bills4life1924 said:

The "bakers dozen" actually stands for 13.

But I get what ur saying, and would be thrilled if he fell to 12.

I know. I used to work in a bakery lol. That's why he has to wear 13....plus, he can't have Jimbo's number lol

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I decline your proposal...I am flattered, but I am just not into dudes.  If I was, I would give your proposal consideration, but I respectfully decline and will stay with my girlfriend.

That's why you are the alpha dawg! Lmao

2 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

I'm more inclined to burn down the bakery..

What about the poor bagels? ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I know. I used to work in a bakery lol. That's why he has to wear 13....plus, he can't have Jimbo's number lol

Gotcha bud, I feel if Mayfield slides, Beane would trade up a few spots to get him and not risk dolphins/cardinals going to get him.

17 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

A Jet swap with Indy means Mayfield may slip.

Mayfield.

Fields sometimes have flowers.

Mayfield=Flowers

Mayflower.

Mayflower moved the Colts to Indy.

IF WE SELECT MAYFIELD THE BILLS WILL BE MOVING!!! CONNECT THE DOTS!!!!

While that may be true, Shady said after we beat the Raiders, that the Bills were like a close family. This means Mayfield is our guy, as if you rearrange the letters in Mayfield, you get the words ‘de family.’. We need another family guy on the Bills that trusts the process.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Mayfield.

Mayfield=Flowers

Mayflower.

Yikes! I didn't think about that! Lmao

Maybe just a move to downtown tho? That'd be ok lol

2 minutes ago, drf1835 said:

While that may be true, Shady said after we beat the Raiders, that the Bills were like a close family. This means Mayfield is our guy, as if you rearrange the letters in Mayfield, you get the words ‘de family.’. We need another family guy on the Bills that trusts the process.

Whoa! Mind Blown. Its all coming together

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Mayfield.

Mayfield=Flowers

Mayflower.

LOL the Bills Mayfield a real QB for once.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Mayfield.

Mayfield=Flowers

Mayflower.

It's in Revelations, people!!!

3 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

I propose, firstly I might add, that when we draft Baker Mayfield at 12, the "12th Man" officially, and forever becomes known as ""The Baker's Dozen".  

Disclaimer...He is not my first choice, but would be happy to have him. His numbers and confidence speak for themselves. Add the chip on his(short) shoulders, and his pinpoint accuracy, especially over the middle of the field, and this was meant to be. He can wear #13 when he gets here, not 12. Its just better that way?

P.S.....this is not a QB thread. Rather, a call to the most obvious of fan base nomenclature

take-it-easy-champ-why-dont-you-sit-this-next-one-out-stop-talking-for-a-while.jpg.fbf61ad4f8251e521024d7ca0cef02e0.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Great.  We still don't have a pick in the top 3 and now I'm hungry.

i hate this place.

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.