I’m all for Mason Rudolph with the 12th pick...

44 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Excellent! Hopefully it's as engaging as a 2nd viewing as Inception. Now you know the ending, you'll start to notice the intricacies of how the post was crafted and to the astute observer - how I left hints of my point before I actually came out and said it. Enjoy!!!

I’ve only watched it once and that was when it first came out. I don’t remember much of it but I probably should watch it again

6 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

To me, Rudolph could possibly become what McCarron is right now in three or four years. If that is teh case, hitch it to McCarron. It just doesn't make sense to hitch your wagon to a guy with very little upside who isn't better than what you already have. 

Seriously, what so you base that on. AJ couldn't steal a snap in years from a healthy Andy Dalton, who's a midling starter. We have no idea if AJ is even as good as TT.  You have no idea what Rudolph's ceiling is. Beane's job one is fix the QB situation. I can't believe McCarron is his end game.

1 hour ago, Green Lightning said:

Seriously, what so you base that on. AJ couldn't steal a snap in years from a healthy Andy Dalton, who's a midling starter. We have no idea if AJ is even as good as TT.  You have no idea what Rudolph's ceiling is. Beane's job one is fix the QB situation. I can't believe McCarron is his end game.

I can’t really argue against this, but Cincinnati is also a team that has a middling coach in Marvin Lewis. It seems like they’re ok with mediocrity...

Rudolph has all the skills to be a top flight QB, in my opinion, especially if he can sit for a year. This video fairly assesses some of his strengths and weaknesses.
IMO getting him with our second first round pick would be fine.

• 6'5"HEIGHT
  • 32 3/8"ARM LENGTH
  • 235LBS.WEIGHT
  • 9 1/8"HANDS

He is well spoken, good attitude and seems intelligent.

Highlights.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Rudolph has all the skills to be a top flight QB, in my opinion, especially if he can sit for a year. This video fairly assesses some of his strengths and weaknesses.
IMO getting him with our second first round pick would be fine.

• 6'5"HEIGHT
  • 32 3/8"ARM LENGTH
  • 235LBS.WEIGHT
  • 9 1/8"HANDS

He is well spoken, good attitude and seems intelligent.

Highlights.

In the second video at the 13:24 mark, he says the words, 'The Process'.  He's the guy we want!

Edited by Peace Frog

The 22nd pick in the NFL draft for Bills fans is a frightening spot to pick a QB in.

I don't have to tell you why.

I'm not superstitious about a lot of things, but I am not going anywhere near a QB with the 22nd pick.

Id rather them move up for Rosen,Darnold,Mayfield. Rosen is my choice.

If they cant move up grab Rudolph at 12, I think he is a very good prospect.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The 22nd pick in the NFL draft for Bills fans is a frightening spot to pick a QB in.

I don't have to tell you why.

I'm not superstitious about a lot of things, but I am not going anywhere near a QB with the 22nd pick.

I agree, take him at 12 otherwise Arizona or some other team will take him before 22 IMO.

Edited by xRUSHx