Bills hosting Bengles FA C Bodine

Bodine went to the same high school as Christian Hackenberg!!! Does this mean we are trading for him? Damn you McBeane!!! ;)

56 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Except McC being a back up he likely practiced behind second string...

Good point!

Edited by MrEpsYtown

29 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I just wonder wth they're wasting time on FA visits when they should be on the phones with NYG all day today? Weird! Almost like there's still business to conduct?

...seriously?......the 4:01PM major (and crazy money) feeding frenzy is LONG gone.......and there is still a decent list of UFA's available, so now is the time their agents coming looking for client jobs in this the BUYER'S market.....McBeane's door is wide open on HIS terms.......HINT: he played the McCarron signing perfectly and STILL has money in his FA checking account.....anything wrong with that?.............

• Like (+1) 1

For a minute there I was excited to think that we were going to sign Jethro Bodine.

"You're all invited back again to this locality... to have a heaping helping of their hospitality... Hillbilly that is... set a spell... take your shoes off... y'all come back now, ya hear!"

• Haha (+1) 1

But seriously folks... The Sports Forecaster says the following about Russell Bodine.

Assets: Uncommonly strong. Gets a nice push off the snap and is powerful enough to move most opponents around with his sheer upper body strength. Keeps his head on a swivel, keeps his feet moving, plays to the whistle, and is always looking for someone to block. Tough, feisty, and smart.
Flaws: Struggles to adjust laterally in space when he doesn't get a lock on his opponent. Lacks ideal arm length for the O-line, and too often is forced to lunge and maul (leading to unnecessary penalties). Somewhat limited to a small blocking radius due to his issues with length and agility.

27 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...seriously?......the 4:01PM major (and crazy money) feeding frenzy is LONG gone.......and there is still a decent list of UFA's available, so now is the time their agents coming looking for client jobs in this the BUYER'S market.....McBeane's door is wide open on HIS terms.......HINT: he played the McCarron signing perfectly and STILL has money in his FA checking account.....anything wrong with that?.............

Well, Beane said their FA money is about gone. Maybe a few small deals and that's about it. That said, I'm still surprised they gave Star that kind of money. But if it fills a need for 5 years, and they can count on him to do exactly what they require, then I guess it's better than spending a high pick on an unknown

27 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I was being sarcastic to the sky is falling, fire Beane crowd lol. Just a joke lol. There IS still business to conduct, and he's handling it?

Edited by BuffAlone

6 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Well, Beane said their FA money is about gone. Maybe a few small deals and that's about it. That said, I'm still surprised they gave Star that kind of money. But if it fills a need for 5 years, and they can count on him to do exactly what they require, then I guess it's better than spending a high pick on an unknown

I was being sarcastic to the sky is falling, fire Beane crowd lol. Just a joke lol. There IS still business to conduct, and he's handling it?

..LMAO...I took the bait and the "worm" was turrible.....damn senior moments make me gullible...gonna call Stormy Daniels to be "reinvigorated" I guess...:D

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..LMAO...I took the bait and the "worm" was turrible.....damn senior moments make me gullible...gonna call Stormy Daniels to be "reinvigorated" I guess...:D

Lmao! Its all good, sir. Quite frankly, I'm not sure if I'm coming or going the last week of FA lol.

That said, Beautiful women Trump everything? hope Stormy don't think your "worm" is turrible lol

Edited by BuffAlone

1 hour ago, Jamie Mueller said:

For a minute there I was excited to think that we were going to sign Jethro Bodine.

"You're all invited back again to this locality... to have a heaping helping of their hospitality... Hillbilly that is... set a spell... take your shoes off... y'all come back now, ya hear!"

...doubt it...Ellie Mae was on YOUR radar...........

4 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

Whaley was good and dumpster diving.  He would have never went to battle with that running back group last year .   

What?  Wasn’t Whaley the GM when they had a QB group of Manuel, Lewis and Tuel?  It wasn’t until Marrone yelled and screamed that they added Orton 

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright
  • Thank you (+1) 1