Most possible depressing outcome

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I can’t see how the bills end up with a qb from this draft outside of Jackson or Rudolph, both of whom would be a wasted pick. They just picked the wrong year to break the drought. Bad luck as always.

I know...making the playoffs was awful. I really hope we go another 10 years not making the playoffs again...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I can’t see how the bills end up with a qb from this draft outside of Jackson or Rudolph, both of whom would be a wasted pick. They just picked the wrong year to break the drought. Bad luck as always.

I don't like Jackson.... but sign me up for Rudolph and keeping all your picks.  The difference between the 1 - 6 QB's in the draft in minimal.  All have flaws and there is no lock.  Half will fail.  I don't want to do another Sammy Watkins deal.  If you look at the analytics of the QB class, Rudolph is 1 or 2 on a majority of categories.  For some of us Depressing would by trading away four picks for let's say Rosen, and he gets injured constantly.

• Like (+1) 2

IMO Rudolph is not a wasted pick,  I would be fine with Rudolph at 12. He is a pocket QB exactly what we have all wanted, not top 3 QB but IMO #4.  Sadly I can see some other team taking him and then being stuck with Allen/Jackson who are 2nd rounders IMO.

1 minute ago, BuffaloDave55 said:

I don't like Jackson.... but sign me up for Rudolph and keeping all your picks.  The difference between the 1 - 6 QB's in the draft in minimal.  All have flaws and there is no lock.  Half will fail.  I don't want to do another Sammy Watkins deal.  If you look at the analytics of the QB class, Rudolph is 1 or 2 on a majority of categories.  For some of us Depressing would by trading away four picks for let's say Rosen, and he gets injured constantly.

Well said. Keep your draft capital. 

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Jackson's better than all of the others. I just don't understand why he's not considered a top five pick.

• Like (+1) 2

Just let it play out. I want #2 as bad as anyone, but if it is meant to be it'll be. Really all we can do is wait at this point. Hopeully the panic induced yesterday wanes and we can just see what happens. The paranoia in acting like Beane has come out and said no way no how has to subside. Let it play out and save the ledge jumping for when we have a clear picture. Right now? Who knows. 3 might have been the target. 2 might have been it all along. Again-

Who knows?

9 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Jackson's better than all of the others. I just don't understand why he's not considered a top five pick.

Toothpick legs and many fans are done with QBs that have similarities to Tyrod. IMO fans want a true pocket QB not a QB that will take off running first over waiting and take the hit in the pocket to make the throw. 

8 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

Mason Rudolph at 12? 

Ugh - this is like preparing for a perfect 10 oz filet from the best steakhouse in town, and ending up with a chewy piece of brisket. 

We keep all are picks and get a very good pocket QB to sit and learn year one, it's a win, win IMO. Sadly IMO Cards want him and can jump the Bills to get him.

Edited by xRUSHx

6 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

IMO Rudolph is not a wasted pick,  I would be fine with Rudolph at 12. He is a pocket QB exactly what we have all wanted, not top 3 QB but IMO #4.  Sadly I can see some other team taking him and then being stuck with Allen/Jackson who are 2nd rounders IMO.

personally, i would not mind seeing the Bills take a flier on Falk at some point.

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

personally, i would not mind seeing the Bills take a flier on Falk at some point.

If after all this the Bills only take a late rounder in Falk I think fans will jump off the falls. IMO they have no choice but to take a QB in round one. Now IMO if the Bills are taking two QBs in this draft then yes I agree grab Falk or White or Lauletta and bump Peterman to the PS or trade him

Edited by xRUSHx

27 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

In reflection I don’t think you embraced the tank hard enough...

I wouldnt be depressed at all. I think they go into the 3rd before picking a QB. They like Petterman  and picked ip AJ. This may give Nate two years to grow. They will draft one but I just would rather they took BPA at other positions of need in 1 and 2.

Edit: Look for Lauletta in round 3

Edited by fansince88

11 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Toothpick legs and many fans are done with QBs that have similarities to Tyrod. IMO fans want a true pocket QB not a QB that will take off running first over waiting and take the hit in the pocket to make the throw. 

Yet Jackson doesn't have an injury history (that I've read about) and Rosen has concussions and shoulder problems. As for Tyrod comparisons, that's a false one. Jackson's an electric and dynamic playmaker in the mold of Watson. He's someone who trust his arm and Taylor never was that kind of a QB.

Edited by 1billsfan