Most possible depressing outcome

15 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

IMO Rudolph is not a wasted pick,  I would be fine with Rudolph at 12. He is a pocket QB exactly what we have all wanted, not top 3 QB but IMO #4.  Sadly I can see some other team taking him and then being stuck with Allen/Jackson who are 2nd rounders IMO.

Not at 12. If we’re not moving up to get a QB in the top 5 I want BPA at 12 and then take a chance at a QB at 22. 

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

lay off the sauce OP, lets save the depression for after the draft. that is if it turns out depressing?

who knows?

anyone here gifted enough to prophesy ?

Only in spiritual things. LOL

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Don't stop billievein said:

Not at 12. If we’re not moving up to get a QB in the top 5 I want BPA at 12 and then take a chance at a QB at 22. 

IMO Rudolph will not last till 22, in fact Miami could take him 1 slot above us.

5 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Yet Jackson doesn't have an injury history (that I've read about) and Rosen has concussions and shoulder problems. As for Tyrod comparisons, that's a false one. Jackson's an electric and dynamic playmaker in the mold of Watson. He's someone who trust his arm and Taylor never was that kind of a QB.

He came out this year because they were very worried about him.

This has to be a major concern for Jackson and his family. The mobile quarterback is still rather thin, and with the physical style he plays, he’s always at risk to suffer an injury. If he comes back and gets hurt, his draft stock plummets, as does his signing bonus. Louisville opens against Alabama next season and also plays Clemson and Florida State among a full schedule of ACC opponents, all of whom will be gunning for him.

The case for staying in school another season

1. Jackson struggled Saturday. He did not help himself in the TaxSlayer Bowl against Mississippi State. As prolific as he was in the run game, he completed just 13 of 31 passes for 171 yards, two touchdowns and four interceptions. It was his worst outing of the season in completion percentage, the statistic he worked so hard to improve as a junior. With scouts from nine NFL teams credentialed and likely more watching on TV, Jackson’s mistakes may cost him.

24 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Jackson's better than all of the others. I just don't understand why he's not considered a top five pick.

He's black and historically black QBs have not been very successful in the NFL. It's not really racism so much as pattern detection leading to bias.

I think Beane will give him a fair evaluation. He compared the shallow evaluations of Jackson to the shallow evaluations of Cam Newton coming into the NFL.

Edited by Fetou

1 minute ago, Fetou said:

He's black and historically black QBs have not been very successful in the NFL. It's not really racism so much as pattern detection leading to bias.

I think Beane will give him a fair evaluation. He compared the shallow evaluations of Jackson to the shallow evaluations of Cam Newton coming into the NFL.

Good lord get real. We don't need crap like that on this board. I'd do cartwheels to have Watson, Cam, Wilson, Jamais or Dak. Christ what's wrong with you.

2 minutes ago, Fetou said:

No, it’s racism. The success rate argument, which I’m not sure is accurate, is justification.

22 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

lay off the sauce OP, lets save the depression for after the draft. that is if it turns out depressing?

who knows?

Dozens will say the Bills screwed up big time and that they have had enough.   

Signed 

Mz Cleo 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

who knows?

I think I’d be the closest.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Green Lightning said:

26 posts and already in a death spiral. It's a privilege to post to this board, don't flame out so quickly.

Actually 105 posts, already have 26 reputation. That appears to be very favorable compared to your ratio. :lol:

Just now, chris heff said:

If the Bills drafted Watson last year this discussion wouldn’t be happening. You remember Watson, the guy who fell to number 12 in the draft, third QB taken. His skill set won’t transfer to the NFL.

Who is that, does he play wide receiver?

1 hour ago, 1billsfan said:

Jackson's better than all of the others. I just don't understand why he's not considered a top five pick.

Maybe I'm the traditionalist here, but I don't like running QBs. The league has shown time and time again that they flame out and those offenses are pretty close to what we had with TT, just stay in the pocket and throw the damn ball. With his frame, the last thing you want is him running and getting smashed...he will get hurt...

1 hour ago, 1billsfan said:

Yet Jackson doesn't have an injury history (that I've read about) and Rosen has concussions and shoulder problems. As for Tyrod comparisons, that's a false one. Jackson's an electric and dynamic playmaker in the mold of Watson. He's someone who trust his arm and Taylor never was that kind of a QB.

Watson's accuracy is not great...The TT comparisons go back to the style of offense we would run....

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Maybe I'm the traditionalist here, but I don't like running QBs. The league has shown time and time again that they flame out and those offenses are pretty close to what we had with TT, just stay in the pocket and throw the damn ball. With his frame, the last thing you want is him running and getting smashed...he will get hurt...

This.   How many games did TT get banged up this season alone? 

3, 4, 5 ?   

Id say he had 2 games where he could ha r had a borderline concussion