Here's a thought

Just now, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

How is that worked out for the last 20 years for us?

We had our chances but people wanted to go to a useless wildcard game. We had more chances and got out flanked by a smarter GM.

Now you have two chances left but you'll have to give away the store to get to them.

Ridiculous

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

We had our chances but people wanted to go to a useless wildcard game. We had more chances and got out flanked by a smarter GM.

Now you have two chances left but you'll have to give away the store to get to them.

I agree with everything, but I'm not ready to call the Jets GM as smarter than Beane. Part of our problem was passing last year on 2 QBs because we stupidly kept Whaley and didn't trust his opinion and we let our HC and owners make the call to punt QB to this year....possibly this is another epic billsy failure of trying to be too cute

• Like (+1) 1

So we can all be arm chair Gm  but at the end of the day we don't yet know what McCarron gives us what if he turns out to be the next Tom Brady or  drew brees  I've been a bills fan for 40 years   I just don't  think we need to sell the farm  for the next  bust  history  tells us that late round picks can be successful  Kurt Warner  Brady and others 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Oh brother...

26 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

It worked really well for EJ Manuel.  

9 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I agree with everything, but I'm not ready to call the Jets GM as smarter than Beane. Part of our problem was passing last year on 2 QBs because we stupidly kept Whaley and didn't trust his opinion and we let our HC and owners make the call to punt QB to this year....possibly this is another epic billsy failure of trying to be too cute

Whaley wanted Mahomes

7 minutes ago, Missouribillsfan said:

So we can all be arm chair Gm  but at the end of the day we don't yet know what McCarron gives us what if he turns out to be the next Tom Brady or  drew brees  I've been a bills fan for 40 years   I just don't  think we need to sell the farm  for the next  bust  history  tells us that late round picks can be successful  Kurt Warner  Brady and others 

You are right about this. I don't have high expectations for a Bengals backup that signed for peanuts but I am open minded. Prove me wrong AJ. 

44 minutes ago, Missouribillsfan said:

If we can't get into the top five  what if we just use our picks  to surround mcarron   with as many weapons  as possible 

42 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Wow, deep feedback.  How long did it take you to figure that out.

These two posts, taken together made me laugh. ?

35 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

AJ McCarren was our QB for the last 20 years?

7 hours ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Did we ever have 2 firsts and 2 seconds and 2 third round picks?  NOPE. 

7 hours ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

This is silly. Everyone was thrilled to break the drought and now it's a bad thing because the Jets shot first? 

Unbelivable. 

9 hours ago, Missouribillsfan said:

Another year where Bills fans contemplate just how good another team’s backup QB could be as our starter. How exciting.