Tremaine Edmunds & Best Available QB at 22

If the Bills trade pick 12 and 53 to the Colts and get the 6th pick and select:

6 - LB - Tremaine Edmunds

22 - Best available QB based on which falls, Darnold & Rosen are taken by Browns and Jets respectively. Broncos take Quinten Nelson, Dolphins don't take QB as they are financially committed to Tannehill for 2 more years due to salary cap ramifications.  Cardinals have choice between Allen,  Mayfield, Jackson and Rudolph.

Nobody else has QB as it highest priority from picks 7-14 and 16-21.

Three are left on the board at 22, who are you taking?

The Colts in my opinion had their eyes on the extra picks the Jests were willing to give more so then a specific player.  If Chubb or Nelson were available at 6, they would pick whomever is left.

If Barkley, Chubb and Nelson are gone who would the Colts want at 6, no one of value more then trading down again and adding picks.  They already got 2 additional 2nd round picks in 2018 and one in 2019.  A fair trade to move from 12 to 6 is the 53rd pick.

For the gentlemen who scoffed at selecting a linebacker, if you could get a Luke Keachly, Brian Urlachet, Ray Lewis, Patrick Willis linebacker and still select a top QB why would you not do that.

Tremain Edmunds has off the charts measureables, great game tape, is only 19 and has amazing potential with great coaching.

Thoughts?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills4life1924 said:

I doubt the Colts trade out of 6 with us. They could have traded their 3 with us, but didn't wanna move back that far in the draft.

Ballard said he will still take offers and has no problem moving back more. The only reason I could see us not going to 3 was to stay back and save more picks for NYG, who have 5 picks total. NYG needs to windfall of picks to retool around Eli. Going to 3 was not going to get that done....

1 hour ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

if no QB at 12 then none at all.

Any QB you pick at 22 is going to be replaced when Buffalo selects a QB in the Top 3 in 2019.  Yeah...McCarron and Peterman and #22 will lead us to 3-13.

I won't even waste money on Sunday Ticket if that is what we head into the season with....:sick:

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I look at it like this

We are likely talking about Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, and Mason Rudolph as the "left over qbs"

If Darnold and Rosen were not in this draft.....where would these guys be taken in next years draft?   If the answer is "top 10" then TAKE A FRIGGEN QB

Allen is far from a left over. He is the wildcard in the draft. He could go first or still be on the board at 12.