What do you think Denver is going to do?

3 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Based on need, Broncos stay at 5 and take Quinten Nelson.  Improves interior line, improves running game and is a "win now" kind of pick

I thought that way for a bit but then for some reason I always end up thinking when was the last time a guard was picked that high and they are few and far between.  The last one drafted in the top five was Leonard Davis by the Cardinals in 2001.  I realize Nelson is one heck of a Guard some even say he is as good as John Hannah was coming out of college, however when you are drafting that high you need an impact player and the I think Elway will draft someone who puts points on the board or take them away.

5 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Keenum was the most accomplished FA QB on the market this off-season.  Only pointing it out because I feel like he should have garnered enough credibility and leverage with his success with the Vikings to ask and be given teams potential plans for the upcoming draft.  Maybe not.  But I just feel he doesn't pick Denver if he feels he is getting benched in the pre-season for Mayfield or Rosen.

His 2 year deal is not necessarily a remedy for the  future, but puts them in perfect position if they draft a qb like allen and develop him.