Do you think our GM & HC are CRAZY!!!

Punt75

18 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

Everybody seems to be caught up in the DRAMA of trading up in the draft.  Do you really think our level headed GM & HC will do that???  It’s a crazy thought – crazy!

We have 2 #1’s, 2#2’s, 2#3’s - - that’s 6 players in the top 100 picks.   

The TEAM needs WR’s, OL’s, LB’s, another DL.  Take the best QB left at #12 or #22 (Mayfield, Jackson or Rudolph) and let McCarron start.  Build a solid, competitive team for years to come with these picks!  This isn't crazy!

Season Ticket holders and Erie County taxpayers are,for the most part,not caught up in any drama.

21 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

Everybody seems to be caught up in the DRAMA of trading up in the draft.  Do you really think our level headed GM & HC will do that???  It’s a crazy thought – crazy!

We have 2 #1’s, 2#2’s, 2#3’s - - that’s 6 players in the top 100 picks.   

The TEAM needs WR’s, OL’s, LB’s, another DL.  Take the best QB left at #12 or #22 (Mayfield, Jackson or Rudolph) and let McCarron start.  Build a solid, competitive team for years to come with these picks!  This isn't crazy!

I'll tell you who's crazy. That Robert Woods. Dude is crazy!

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Maybe you should have written this thread.  As it stands, it comes off like the philosophy of trading up would make them nuts.

I don't start threads. There are plenty of other BBMB converts that have been doing so for a very long time and have had so long to hone their skills. I didn't need to make threads there either! :lol:

Edited by Fetou

I love the GM and HC. I just thought that if I had to sit through a year of Mr. Peanut or 5 pick Peterman playing in a new system under an unproven OC that the consolation prize would be a high drafted QB. That way if the offence crashes and burns under the Bengals backup at least I have a hope in that last ace up the sleeve. 

I'm not all gloom and doom and it isn't over yet but that Jets jump to #3 kinda hurt my hopes to have that Ace up the sleeve.

Edited by Lfod

41 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Maybe you should have written this thread.  I also understaood what his original point is, but his position is poorly worded.  As it stands, it comes off like the philosophy of trading up would make them nuts.

I'm saying - - why trade up today for a possible Mitch Trobisky for the Bears, Deshawn Watkins for the Texans or DeShone Kizer for the Browns when MANAGEMENT has confidence in bringing in 6 SOLID players to build a long-term competitive team???  The kids on here want a splash - -right???

50 minutes ago, mattt9998 said:

With out looking it up... Losman, EJ angKelly were 1st rounbers.  Not sure about prior to Kelly.

I just looked it up and they didn't. Kelly makes it three. That means the Bills have a 33.3% success rate at drafting Hall of Fame quarterbacks in the 1st round!

Get it done OBD

Edited by Fetou