Jets Board- Allbright retweet - Apprenently R. Cimini source

5 minutes ago, zevo said:

It is amazing to me how everybody is so sure Allen is going to suck...granted I don’t want to trade up for him....but I have no clue regarding who will bust or be a stud 

RE: Allen sucking.

If he is the way he is now IMO he will bust out pretty quick. But man oh man, if the light comes on for him he really could be the best out of this draft. He has room to grow, just a matter of his development.

Just now, mead107 said:

Mayfield drops to 12 I would be happy 

He won't get by the Broncos.  They signed Keenum for just 2 years at $18M per.  That's "bridge QB" contract money and length.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, No Place To Hyde said:

RE: Allen sucking.

If he is the way he is now IMO he will bust out pretty quick. But man oh man, if the light comes on for him he really could be the best out of this draft. He has room to grow, just a matter of his development.

Exactly. His best throws are so much better than anyone else's best throws. They are jaw dropping. Obviously not consistent enough, and maybe he never will be. But I can see why people can get enamored of his potential. If the Bills ended up with him, I'd hold my breath and pray, but he surely would be interesting for a while.

Edited by Last Guy on the Bench
  • Like (+1) 1