BS Always Rises to The Top !!

T master

With all the talk of these huge contracts & players moving here reading all the different articles of these "GREAT" players that have gotten these massive /astronomical contracts for which they really don't deserve because they are good but not the best at what they do got me wondering what some players of the past would be worth

today ?

I just got through reading how N D Suh got his last contract from the Fins for $116 MILLION for 6 yrs & was getting cut because he didn't live up to it & in the article it said his career stats which his career has been 8 yrs are as follows .

420 tackles 

51.5 sacks

28 pass defended

4 forced fumbles 

So i thought what would someone like Bruce be worth in today's NFL & if these guys are worth what they are getting paid OMG Bruce got SCREWED !!

I know it was a different era but all things considered Bruce still got screwed when it comes to a pay check !! 

His stats in 8 yrs are as follows 

541 tackles 

92 sacks 

16 forced fumbles 

they didn't keep stats on passes defended but i'm sure he had a bunch !!

So if N D Suh got $116 million for his second contract & only played 3 yrs of it & got 

Guaranteed at signing was $59.955 Million

Signing bonus was $25.5 Million

Total guarantees $77.955 Million

Average salary was $19,062,500

If you compare the cost against production in the same amount of time in todays NFL Bruce would be worth double what this guy is worth & he was a clean player didn't go around doing stupid things on the field just played the game the way it should be played !

And this guy will go out & get some other team to once again back up the truck & dump a S88T load of money at his front door & play below the great ness of Bruce !

BS always rises to the top !! He was a bad man !! I never get tired of this commercial :D