I think we are in great shape

Hey guys I used to post under SuperMario at the old Bills message board and recently was recommended this is the place to be so nice to be here......

If the Giants truely want to much for the 2 pick what is really wrong with sitting at 12 and taking L Jackson? The guy was a walking offensive machine at Louisville....Since we really are one of the teams that is going to control Day 2 of the draft If we don’t get our guy why can’t we just keep moving picks around to keep getting more picks?  

• Like (+1) 4

I'm not terribly worried.  I'm not sure what Beane is really thinking, but there are always options and alternatives.  Nobody truly knows which players are going to have hall of fame careers and which are going to bust.  That being true, why fret about things you can't control?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Hey guys I used to post under SuperMario at the old Bills message board and recently was recommended this is the place to be so nice to be here......

If the Giants truely want to much for the 2 pick what is really wrong with sitting at 12 and taking L Jackson? The guy was a walking offensive machine at Louisville....Since we really are one of the teams that is going to control Day 2 of the draft If we don’t get our guy why can’t we just keep moving picks around to keep getting more picks?  

Welcome toTBD. 

We may may not move for a qb

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

That’s all fine, IF they see Lamar Jackson as a true Franchise QB. That is a large IF. 

Oh gawd, another running QB who should be a receiver.  We just went through that...

Edited by T-Bomb
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Remember how good Vince Young was at Texas, Tebow at Florida or Manziel at A&M?

This ain't college and Lamar isn't near polished enough to bet your future on with the 12th overall pick.

You guys really can't envision how he's going to struggle at the NFL level?  Really?!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Did you watch Darnold against Ohio State? And Rosen has a great arm but he does have concussion problems...they all have warts 

Oh of course, but so did Geoff & Wentz

53 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Welcome to the board friend!

I wouldn’t be mad if we took Jackson with the 22 pick. I think 12 is too early for him to go right now.