Saquon Barkley is not going #1 overall

I have been seeing a number of conversations in which people posit this scenario. I would bet most of my possessions that there is not a snowball's chance in hell that a running back -- no matter how good -- is going to go #1 in a draft top-heavy with elite QB prospects. I humbly suggest going forward that we all dispense with the idea that this is a possibility. Dorsey is NOT taking a running back #1 overall. He is not stupid. He is taking a QB (presumably Sam Darnold), and I believe that this will be quite clear long before April 26.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

I have been seeing a number of conversations in which people posit this scenario. I would bet most of my possessions that there is not a snowball's chance in hell that a running back -- no matter how good -- is going to go #1 in a draft top-heavy with elite QB prospects. I humbly suggest going forward that we all dispense with the idea that this is a possibility. Dorsey is NOT taking a running back #1 overall. He is not stupid. He is taking a QB (presumably Sam Darnold), and I believe that this will be quite clear long before April 26.

It will be the 20 year old QB from USC who goes #1.